Reviews for Baby Birds
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 5/15
Nice idea with the hailstone as tears
sjsreader chapter 1 . 3/17
Aww... Very cute! It's a good way to let the Guardians know how Jack feels, without it being weird. Great job!
Invisible Frost chapter 1 . 1/29
Wow I loved this!
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Awwwww. Oh and the way you had Sandy 'say' Jack was lying was bloody brilliant!
Msoriginaljester chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This is so sweet omg I'm gonna cry
Sparky chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Omg I'm dying, laughing so hard at the "but I only brought one penguin." Priceless!"
Zyenna chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This is so freaking Sweet. I am getting teary eyed... Lol
33rd-Anemoia chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
That's SOO ADORABLE! Love it.
queenlaur chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This is so cute, i just love how caring and compassionate jack is! I also love baby bird!
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Thanks for the write.
BlAcK-vAlEnTiNe chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Adorable -
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
This. Was. So. CUTE. AND SWEET! AND SAD!

I loved that Jack helped stray animals; he himself was a lonely spirit once, so it's believable that he would help animals, if he could. I found Jack's hesitance to ask North about keeping animals adorable. Ignorance is a bliss, they say.

His little speech about Baby Bird brought tears in my eyes. I think, I was feeling proud of him! lol. Whatever he said not only came from his heart - his pain of three hundred years of lonliness was making him say that, too. The words touched and broke my heart.

Jack is the type to not admit that he was crying - I can see that. And Sandman's way of pointing out his lie was nice. It was better to have Sandy tell him he was a liar than other Guardians, because the idea of creating Pinocchio with his sand to tell he was lying was clever.

Oh, I totally know what Tooth meant when she said, "We'll make sure both our baby birds get the chance they deserve." Jack's clueless, honestly.

Loved it! *favs the fic* :D
PrincessPinkamena chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
SO CUTEEEE! I love the idea of Jack cuddling up with a penguin!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2014