Reviews for HIVE Minded: Redux
Bill Cipher chapter 8 . 9/7
HIVE Minded, huh. Yeah, I remember reading the original to this story years ago along with it's reboot DC Phantom. Sadly neither of them were ever completed. Hopefully this one won't share the same tragic fate as its siblings. Parts of this do feel very familiar, admittedly I can't really remember most of the main plot though. So in a way, this is like reading it all over again. Which is great because I loved reading them the first time.

So far you've been keeping relatively true to Slayer Anderson's vision, but I do wonder if once you've caught up are you planning to put your own spin on the story.

As we go on, I hope that this story will gradually begin to focus on other characters like Angel, Bumblebee, and Kyd Wykkyd. Jinx is the best, obviously, but I do feel that this story could include more. Especially since in DC Phantom Danny and Wykkyd quickly became best roommates on their very first day. I loved that relationship and I would love to see it brought back here.

I have an idea for Jazz in the future if you're interested.

Jazz ends up in a horrible accident as a result of one of Vlad's activities. Fatally injured, Jazz is rushed to a hospital and is invited by the Guys In White to join them in exchange for her health. She agrees to become a cyborg, joining their task force against ghosts and other hostile entities. After the group is dismantled, Jazz is left to go out on her own as a freelance cybernetic mercenary and assassin for hire. Though she always makes sure to pick and choose her own assignments and only goes after targets who she deems deserve to die.

Jazz is a cyborg and has bionic implants that augment strength, stamina, leaping, and reflexes beyond the levels of a normal human.

The implants of Jazz also include infrared optic scanners, a plasma grenade launcher, and machine guns.

The implants of Jazz also include steel wrist claws, an on-board targeting computer, a plasma blaster, and thermite launchers.

The implants of Jazz also absorb the energy from attacks and power sources.

Because she was intended as a living weapon against ghosts, most of her body has been made completely indestructible against any and all ectoplasmic attacks.
Derpydragan chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
If u need DP episodes go to gogoanime. It works but it does have some adds, but e all deal with those. But I really like though story so far.
SonicMax chapter 8 . 10/30/2017
Is this not just a copy paste of the original? Didn't notice any difference in this to the original.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
Damn this is an amazing story so far. Keep it up!
Phantom-Thunder chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
So you using DC's "phasing rules" suggests that all things go out of phase the same way. Density shifting is not anything like what Ghosts do, nor is like what speedster do by vibrating their atoms through the relatively massive space between other atoms, Phantom Girl etc. use the Phantom Zone to pass in between dimensions Making them intangible. There are no one defined set of rules for phasing.
Phantom-Thunder chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
Danny should wear the goggles on his head like Generator Rex or Neptune from RWBY instead of on his face all the time.
Bananarock509 chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
I thought this would never update (cue hysterical babbling tone and weeping for joy)
I love you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
i loved the original Hive Minded keep it going
randomphandom chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
Omg... thank you so much for updating! This is one of my favorite stories and I'm so happy to see it being continued! :D I love the dynamic between Jinx and Danny, and look forward to seeing what happens with their relationship in the future. :) Also, I absolutely can't wait to see what happens with the Titans next chapter! I look forward to seeing how Danny will deal with this new situation while keeping his cover :) Great job on this story and I look forward to seeing what happens next! :D
Continue chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
This is awesome so far and i love the plot not so confusing you can't follow but not so understandable the story gets boring, but the character development I must say is confusing at times and yet you write the character's beautifully can't wait to see what Danny thinks of 'stone'. Anyway I give your story two thumbs out of two
Jon Cook chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
Thank God you stopped with the center-justified text. That was starting to hurt my eyes.
shugokage chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
Definitely an interesting scene and chapter!
reader238 chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
You forgot the line break between the authors note
Zorobak chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
I thought that this story was dead. I am glad it is not.
randomphandom chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
This story is absolutely amazing! It is very interesting how Danny is being forced to walk the line in this story :p I can't wait to see what is going on! I wonder what happened to Danny (and Jinx?) and can't wait till the next chapter! Great job and please update soon! :D