Reviews for He Sees You When You're Sleeping
Kerjen chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
PERFECTION! Sheer PERFECTION! I'm grinning from ear to ear and I know I'll still be grinning over this story days from now!

the idea of River riding up and down the Stormcage corridors on a red bicycle with training wheels had him grinning like the Cheshire Cat

She would do it too, if he got her a bike.

The idea of her swearing she's an elegant sleeper while he's bent over as she snorts, the bear with fez, and the last line - perfect!

And this:
"Merry Christmas, wife," he whispered.

Well - my heart "grew three sizes that day". Happy sigh
pecfert chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Aww! So sweet of the Doctor!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
that was adorable! I loved it! My fluff-generator seems to be broken this year - hoping to get it back before Christmas - but this was awesome! What a cute idea XD especially loved the ending

on another note, I don't know if you realise but second chapter alerts seem to be being sent in regards to many of your oneshots. At first I thought this might be intentional, to call attention of new readers to old stories they may have missed, but I got a chapter 2 alert for this story which if I'm not mistaken is new...?
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Brilliant. So sweet.
landscapegirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very cute. Love the fez bear. And I feel SO sorry for those guards!
As Lovers Do chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Love it! Lol river a good girl?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Pretty good story. Keep smiling. :-)
dormantaccountt chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very well written and an enjoyable read. You've used the right amount of description to paint a vivid image in my mind. Will definitely be following you. :)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2