Reviews for He Sees You When You're Sleeping
CalliopeSphia chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ahhh, this was so sweet! Thank you so much!
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
love the mention of Susan!
and love that he'd been bluffing about Rose and the red bicycle...
very much shared his giggle about River riding up and down Stormcage on a bicycle. (though, I bet he wouldn't be content with a normal bike though; he'd probably give her a turbo-boosted one or something that could fly.)
Simply adorable story!
ElizaJohnson chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Aww, this one is so adorable! Great final line. Well done.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So loving this! Smile.
laraandamber chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
River only gets one line and it's a corker!
Kerjen chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
PERFECTION! Sheer PERFECTION! I'm grinning from ear to ear and I know I'll still be grinning over this story days from now!

the idea of River riding up and down the Stormcage corridors on a red bicycle with training wheels had him grinning like the Cheshire Cat

She would do it too, if he got her a bike.

The idea of her swearing she's an elegant sleeper while he's bent over as she snorts, the bear with fez, and the last line - perfect!

And this:
"Merry Christmas, wife," he whispered.

Well - my heart "grew three sizes that day". Happy sigh
pecfert chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Aww! So sweet of the Doctor!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
that was adorable! I loved it! My fluff-generator seems to be broken this year - hoping to get it back before Christmas - but this was awesome! What a cute idea XD especially loved the ending

on another note, I don't know if you realise but second chapter alerts seem to be being sent in regards to many of your oneshots. At first I thought this might be intentional, to call attention of new readers to old stories they may have missed, but I got a chapter 2 alert for this story which if I'm not mistaken is new...?
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Brilliant. So sweet.
landscapegirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very cute. Love the fez bear. And I feel SO sorry for those guards!
As Lovers Do chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Love it! Lol river a good girl?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Pretty good story. Keep smiling. :-)
dormantaccountt chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very well written and an enjoyable read. You've used the right amount of description to paint a vivid image in my mind. Will definitely be following you. :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2