Reviews for Super Wars
Kagamine-Mitsu chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
I think that you will say what will do some characters with their lifes ._.
Your fanfic was really awesome... But the last two chapters... I'm really disappointed with the final, maybe you can do another Crash fanfic, but not made some parts very fast... I really put a WTF face in the chapter 9 and I say 'what the fuck... They oc's are alive and some of the strongest characters was eliminated?! Where is the logic?'... But well, I can help you if you have some ideas for a new Crash fanfic, I don't speack much english but is ok.
eternal1990 chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
That was pretty cool. I hope to see my fanfictions from you.
Kagamine-Mitsu chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I really sorry but I don't like this chapter... I don't understand nothing!q! and I don't know how all the Mega-mixes was eliminated so easy on the battles o_รณ
and your oc Jojo is a gary stu u.u
eternal1990 chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
I pictured it all in my head. It was awesome. I could see Crash dressed as a security guard with him and Cortex with the weirdest looks on their faces. Thanks for doing the song.
Kagamine-Mitsu chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Ja ja, the Rila Roo's made good food and the song was awesome.
For the next battle I vote for fighting... Yeah, the Mega-Mix's need do a awseome show

the last thing that I will say for now is... GO team original!
Kagamine Mitsu chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
wow... awesome fanfic, I hope see more characters *cofmegamixcof* in the superwars ;D
Stephdragonness chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
HOLY FANTASTIC THIS STORY AWESOME!

keep up the great work
eternal1990 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Crash christmas parody was hilarious.
singing was funny too. Next chapter you should have him and Cortex singing a parody of I'm sexy and I know it by LMFAO.
To answer your question about who is my favorite Crash character that's a bit hard to say.
Because I've always loved every since I first started playing the games as a kid.
But, Dr. Cortex is pretty cool as well. Mainly his old personality. His new one is love and hate. Love because he can hilarious. Hate because Cortex used to be so badass.
Oh and I'm a girl.
eternal1990 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is pretty good. I like the song. I thought it was cute especially since it is almost christamas.