Reviews for The Whooves Collection Ep1: In the Other's Place
Ponylover99 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This still is one of the best stories I've ever read! Keep writing!
Ponylover99 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
This still is AMAZING! If you don't continue, I might have to call 911 :)
Ponylover99 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
OMG this is soooooooooo good! I love love love it! Please continue!
Starburst16 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
A really good story, especially since it's your first crossover! I like the plot, though I feel like you should flesh out some things a little more, such as when the Doctor asks Twilight to be his companion. That moment went by faster than I would've liked. Other than that, awsome story!
Cloud-Link-VII chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
As a good friend of yours, I have to say the only downside I have seen from reading all of these is that sometimes I feel Doctor Hooves is a bit overpowered compared to some of the other characters. But other than that, it's pretty cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
The 1597 Faceless Writer chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
This was a pretty good first entry in your Doctor Whooves series. I enjoyed it, though I felt that a few parts went by a little too quickly. I look forward to seeing what happens next in this series of yours. Keep up the good work!
The 1597 Faceless Writer chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Ooh! This story is getting really good! The chemistry between the Doctor and Twilight is really entertaining and the ending of this chapter is just...heart-pounding to say the least. I wonder how this is all going to turn out. Guess I'll have to read on to see.
grandmas-angels chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I liked it and think that I figured out the message. :-)
grandmas-angels chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I love it!Thank you for being the one to introduce me to Doctor Who/ My Little Pony crossovers!
The 1597 Faceless Writer chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was a really good introduction! Great way to start off your Doctor Whooves series! Evil Celestia reflections? Awesome! I also love how you brought some details over from my own Doctor Whooves series like their planet name and so forth! Excellent! I look forward to seeing how this story of yours continues!