Reviews for painting paper hearts
Mars Wills chapter 3 . 11/11/2017
Oh and that last thing I said was meant for chapter 2
Mars Wills chapter 2 . 11/11/2017
Your authors note at the beginning was absolutely amazing! It is just not okay for people to do something like that. When I was in elementary school one day, a man came on the school intercom and told us he had placed a bomb in the school. It was the most terrifying point in my life and I was worried for my older brother who was also in the same school with me. The guy was caught and the police never found a bomb but I remember thinking "why do people think that this is a good thing to do?" And how you stated it, I could not have said it better myself.
Created to Write chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
I love this story! Steve isn't just a soldier, he's an artist too.
I hope you can get to the other Avengers soon.
Annimo chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
I hope you can update soon! I love it!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
WHERE ARE THE REST OF THESE?! Seriously, I will continue to pester you until you finish them... ;-)
And yay! Steve drawing these pics of them at their best, most human, etc... _
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
THAT IS WHAT MAKES STEVE SO SPECIAL! HIS ABILITY TO PICK OUT THE VERY BEST IN EVERYONE!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This. Is. Amazing. (You may have problems but please continue to let the rest of us bask in the love that results from them!)
RaisaVolkov chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
up freaking date!
AlyCat3 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
aww, why only three? You are going to do Tony's Clints, and with hope maybe even a final chapter, right? Please say yes and update again
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
This is good, but I think you could have done better with Thor. He's really a majestic character and I think a lot of people miss that. You got some of it, but just... There are so may things Thor could that would spark the creative process a lot more... epicly, I guess. This chapter was good, though. It just could have been great.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Another great chapter! I have to ask if you're an artist. 'Cause you just get the creative process where a lot of people fail it. This fic is refreshing and beautiful and in-character. Good work!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is great. I love your writing style and you get Steve wonderfully!
Nefelibata Nerd chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Oh plz plz plz finish this i loved it
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
This story is really good. I like how you write the characters personalities.
e chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
please finish this! It's super good and is in fact one of my favorite stories on here!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »