Reviews for painting paper hearts
Annimo chapter 3 . 8/20
I hope you can update soon! I love it!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
WHERE ARE THE REST OF THESE?! Seriously, I will continue to pester you until you finish them... ;-)
And yay! Steve drawing these pics of them at their best, most human, etc... _
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
THAT IS WHAT MAKES STEVE SO SPECIAL! HIS ABILITY TO PICK OUT THE VERY BEST IN EVERYONE!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This. Is. Amazing. (You may have problems but please continue to let the rest of us bask in the love that results from them!)
Agent Ruby Red chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
up freaking date!
AlyCat3 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
aww, why only three? You are going to do Tony's Clints, and with hope maybe even a final chapter, right? Please say yes and update again
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
This is good, but I think you could have done better with Thor. He's really a majestic character and I think a lot of people miss that. You got some of it, but just... There are so may things Thor could that would spark the creative process a lot more... epicly, I guess. This chapter was good, though. It just could have been great.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Another great chapter! I have to ask if you're an artist. 'Cause you just get the creative process where a lot of people fail it. This fic is refreshing and beautiful and in-character. Good work!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is great. I love your writing style and you get Steve wonderfully!
Ravenclaw's ShadoWriter chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Oh plz plz plz finish this i loved it
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
This story is really good. I like how you write the characters personalities.
e chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
please finish this! It's super good and is in fact one of my favorite stories on here!
AllThatGlistens chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
This was sweet and quiet and well done. Very nice.
e chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
oh my. I would've posted sooner but I was too enthralled inyour story. it is amazing. i love how you explained each thought, feeling, and picture. it is amazing. i am so sorry about what happened there and I'm extremely relieved that you weren't harmed physically though I am unsure of how you are mentally. much hope that you will recover in that area. Thank you for the beautiful fic. Even though it's not finished it is my favorite one on here.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 1/27/2013