Reviews for If That Will Move Her
melubarv chapter 3 . 7/23
Sequel please
this story feels like the beginning of Robert's slow decent into madness.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is an interesting idea.
mwyz chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I couldn't tell if this was supposed to be creepy or not, but that's what it was to me. Well-written, but creepy.
Escha chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
i was expecting that stannis would be faster since he prepared beforehand and ships would be faster... but oh well... i suppose the end is not bad although i agree with ned. poor stannis. hope his nose won't be like dumbledore's.
Snorkackle chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Sequel!
Miss.Barbie.101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
keep writing please!
Veridissima chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Great fic
This ia an interesting idea
Coming Down Calmly chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Wow, never thought I would actually like this pairing but man, you swayed me. I hope we get to see a sequel, with Robert trying to actually win Arya's love.
antigone chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
YAY! so much in one chapter, but holy cow, it was awesome! and yay for a royal wedding! i love it! cannot wait to read more!
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Theres gotta be more than this!
Hakkuchi chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
So I figured I'd keep track of the typos this time to point them out. Sorry I couldn't remember the context of most of them.

[typo] - [correction]

through the wine - threw the wine
me - men
feels - feelings

There is at least one more that I saw, but I forgot what it was by the time I made it down to the review.

Thanks for the story! I enjoyed reading it. Hope you write more!
PanDora9 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Again, you have amazed me as you did your first chapter of this story. Tommen's situation did tug at my heart, and have Tyrion actually strangle and killed Cersei did took the story for another twist, but everything has been brilliant in this tale. You've captivated me with the possibilities and I'll continue to look out for the next chapter.
Madame de Victoire chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Loved it! Hopefully Arya not looking like Cercei did is a good omen. She has no illusions about her marriage and holds no passion for Robert. It seems that they could be compatible though and love might grow in time.

I would love to see a sequel to see how it all turns out. The Lannister threat is dealt with, but there are others lurking about. I'd be interested to see what sort of Queen Arya makes.
antigone chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
oh please update soon! arya has to have something in mind to just up and decide 'hey, i'm going to marry the king' . . . cannot WAIT to see ned's reactions, and cat's for that matter . . . hope to read more soon!