Reviews for Baby, Oh Baby!
fangirl7287 chapter 3 . 2/14
Good chapter. And great story so far keep it up
Rose-Aki chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Great story so far. I hope you continue it one day :)
iamfallen18 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
omg please continue this
slifer97 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I love this story. Even though it only has three chapters I like how you capture the personalities of the characters so well. Please continue!
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I love this already. You manage to capture their feelings and character wonderfully, although I do think that featuring Mai a little more would help bring a little more to the story.
Nawidy IA20 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Tearbend :'(
I wish they would have child as soon a it could be.
Btw, did aang and katara have kya and bumi in this fanfic?
I hope so. :)
I'll wait for next chapter!
See ya...
Private Fire chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I had forgotten about this story; it's been so long. The good news is that I recalled it almost instantly and still love it!

Oh, the wait can be so frustrating and one tends to try to reason out why it hasn't happened; and then there are all those negative feelings about blame and guilt for thinking things . . . . There isn't always a wise figure to give sage advice that only experience brings. Watching other couples can kill you with envy and yes it can be nauseating when you are in your own little "hell."

I am glad you caught all that. It makes it a realistic story.

I can't wait for more from you. Please continue!
Atarah Derek chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Iroh keeps achieving new levels of awesomeness. I have to actively remind myself that he's Sozin's grandson, which in turn leaves me wondering what amazing, morally-upright person of history he has on his mother's side of the family to pass on some inkling of goodness to him. I bet it's Kuzon, Aang's old friend. Yeah, Ilah, daughter of Kuzon. That just might become my new headcanon.

Oh, and don't give up, Zuko. You are nothing if not persistent. Tenacity is your defining characteristic.
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ooh, what a trump card from Iroh! And it's just what he would do, too, no matter how painful the loss. I'm willing to bet "Honora" only exists because Iroh insisted on surrogate grandkids.
XGerfuls GaloreX chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
EVERYONE! SOPA IS BACK! WARN EVERYONE!
A message from dracohalo117 and Leaf Ranger...SOPA is back, that is right people, the bill that is threatening to take away our freedoms on the internet and beyond is BACK, and not only is it back, but it is trying to be passed quietly so nobody notices, SOPA will guarantee that anybody who streams a video, whether it be on youtube, a walkthrough for a video game, or a kid singing a song that is 'copyrighted' they will be treated as a felon, that is right, a FELON, do you understand me? YOU will be treated like the highest form of criminal for uploading a video game walkthrough on youtube, for singing a song on karaoke, hell, you could be arrested and treated as a felon for posting a screenshot...
Now, why am I telling you this? Because this is only just the beginning, how long until Fanfiction is being attacked, how long until a fanfiction writer is being carted off to a maximum state prison for writing a character from Naruto into their fanfic, or a character from Bleach, or a character fro Sekirei or Seikon no Qwaser, Highschool DxD, Trinity Blood, Witchblade, how long until THAT crap is happening? I assure you that if this passes, it will not be long, oh no, it will not be long at all, because once this passes, then ANYTHING goes, Fanfiction will be attacked for using canon characters in a fanon manner, authors will be arrested for writing a book whose main character has glasses, just like in another series, artists will be arrested and confined for using sapphire blue in the iris of one of their characters like another author. We CANNOT let this happen!
Don't believe us? Look at the links below, remove the spaces, see for yourself, and please, PLEASE spread the word and fight this assault on our freedoms, because this isn't just going to affect americans, oh no, it will affect EVERYBODY across the globe!
: / www . huffingtonpost 2013/08/07/unauthorized-streaming-felony_n_3720479 . html
: / www . washingtonpost blogs/the-switch/wp/2013/08/05/sopa-died-in-2012-b ut-obama-administration-wants-to-revive-part-of-it /
: / www . techdirt articles/20130805/12472124074/administration-cant- let-go-wants-to-bring-back-felony-streaming-provis ions-sopa . shtml
and the video which caused us to find out about this horrible thing...remove the spaces, and spread the word...
: / www . youtube watch?v1fTt4K4Cae4
POST THIS MESSAGE AS AN UPDATE TO EACH OF YOUR FICS! PM EVERY AUTHOR YOU'VE EVER TALKED TO AND TELL THEM THE MESSAGE! TELL ALL YOUR OFFLINE FRIENDS AND FB FRIENDS! SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE!
A way to help:
People, this is serious! The goverment want to pass a law that would make Fanfictions banned. To help us stop this nonsence, you have to sign a petition
on the link below:
petitions. / petition/stop-sopa-2013/ LMzMVrQF
They are going to make fanfictions and all sorts of fanbase stuff ILLEGAL AND A FEDERAL CRIME unless you sign up on this webpage.
America is supposed to be a country of freedom of speech. Fanfics, game walkthroughs, fan art aren't hurting anyone in fact, they're probably helping to promote, yet they want to get you in trouble for doing just that.
DON'T let them get away from it. They were stopped last time so let's do it again. If you can then help sign a petition, tell everyone you can, repost anywhere you can, to show them we WON'T stand for it. And we will NEVER stand for it.

A world without this website. Unimaginable.
Random Review chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I'm so glad you updated! I really liked the two other chapters! Please continue to write!
Aaya123Woods chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
This (still)awesomefreakinawesome. You are an amazing writer. Please continue ALL your AtLA stories! Please. Also, maybe you could check out a couple of mine?
Peetagrl3-TheRollyJoger chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
NEED. UPDATE. OR O SHALL DIE! *passes out*
Peetagrl3-TheRollyJoger chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Haha lol I'm loving this. Classic Zuko.
Zelda rules chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
HI, WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE? i WASN'T SURE IF THIS WAS A TWO-SHOT OR SOMETHING BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD CONTINUE. ITS A CUTE STORY!
THANKS