Reviews for A Posse Ad Esse
Zana Zira chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
This story is so very sad, but fascinating at the same time. I'd never heard of gastroparesis before this, and I had no idea things like this could happen to a person. Please continue this fic someday - I have to know what happens next.
sarahqureshi124gmail.com chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
awsome but u gave dean hell of a pain...I want to read the next part plz mail me or tell me where to find it..plz.
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Please 3 tell me there's more?
CLEO chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Hey, I love your story! Please write more! I've been waiting for... well, lol it's been a while! Please please please write more!
Waiting chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I'm waiting, as my name indicates. LOL I love the story, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't leave it hanging! O_O I will wait, right here... LOL Can't wait 'til you finish.
SPN1 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Oh my goodness! Cliff hangers. I'll be waiting... here... in front of my computer, until you post the next chapter. *Starts to wait* Please post soon!
Deborah chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
What happens next?
This is worse than when my now-dead Mother suffered gastroesophageal Acid Reflux along with her Hiatal chest Hernia...and we'd end up in the bathroom at restaurants with her puking & gagging in the toilet for half an hour, me supporting her, and everyone else around us trying their best to ignore us.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Hi, there.
It's been a long time.
Hopefully there will be an update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Are u waiting until u get 100 reviews before u post a new chapter? Cause I'll review 7 more times to get u there. I'll do it. I will. Love this story and love love love your writing. I miss your words. Hope you're ok.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
This was so sad, and rung totally truthful of some of my ER visits. I suffer from chronic pain, and have to deal with the "drug use concerns" of hospital staff who are not familiar with my diagnosis, and care. They all think they can size up a person by skin color, age, and general attire - It's wrong on so many levels - and people could die by hospital staff not making the correct judgment call.
I hope you come back to this story. I hope to read that Dean finally gets the medical help he needs, and deserves.
mangoandcow chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Are you gonna finish this story? Cause damn, its a good one.
Nyx Ro chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Salt and burn those incompetent doctors!

Or have Sam file complaints against them in their state licensing agencies: Whatever works.

(I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and I get the Looks too.) :-P
Delena4Nian50 chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Ay! You never continued! lol. I need the rest! Come back soon!
corgimom chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
please continue!
Marikili68 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
I really like your story! Please update soon!