Reviews for A Posse Ad Esse
alberte140101 chapter 4 . 6/20
Nooooo omg this is so good, but you never finished it arrghhhhhhhh! :(((((((((((( I love your writing.
Noticed this say To Be Continued, would love to read more
jenna chapter 4 . 1/8
Poor Dean.
Really hope this story's not going to be left unfinished, and you're able to update soon. Too many stories that I like have been left unfinished & I really hope this won't be one of them. x
jublke chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
Poor Dean! That's an awful place to leave him for 3 years ... Great story, but such a tough disease.
A Guest Reader chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
This is amazing, but I'm very confused, because it seems to be unfinished.
Ryla chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
I actually understand some of the frustration with doctors and hospitals... I've had an instance recently where my husband underwent a procedure where they were supposed to check to see if he had passed the kidney stone first but they didn't and went ahead and did the procedure for nothing. We are still paying for that one... I was so upset I couldn't take him back to the doctor because it was 50/50 whether I would have cried or hit the doctor... I'm so sorry...
fugug chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
Hello,
I just wanted to thank so very much for writing in general, but also for writing such personal and accurate accounts through the characters of Dean and Sam. Diseases that have to do with the digestive organs are really taboo and having people like you spreading awareness of such rare disorders is very much needed. I also appreciate the fact that you show the reality of hospital treatment. In some you get the help you should, in a lot, sadly the medical staff is too expedite and condescending.
Your stories are hard to read sometimes, but I think are necessary to put one's personal shit into perspective, lol. It also helps that you right Dean's and Sam's chemistry so perfectly. I'm happy you're prolific in your writing so that I'll have more to read. You've made a new fan in me.
_
EDJennie chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
I'm very sorry knowing this is based on a true story...
I really hope you could finish it. It's very frustrating to see the records and attention from the nurses, doctor and hospital in generl (first one)
I'd like to know what happened at the end
Zana Zira chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
This story is so very sad, but fascinating at the same time. I'd never heard of gastroparesis before this, and I had no idea things like this could happen to a person. Please continue this fic someday - I have to know what happens next.
sarahqureshi124gmail.com chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
awsome but u gave dean hell of a pain...I want to read the next part plz mail me or tell me where to find it..plz.
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Please 3 tell me there's more?
CLEO chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Hey, I love your story! Please write more! I've been waiting for... well, lol it's been a while! Please please please write more!
Waiting chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I'm waiting, as my name indicates. LOL I love the story, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't leave it hanging! O_O I will wait, right here... LOL Can't wait 'til you finish.
SPN1 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Oh my goodness! Cliff hangers. I'll be waiting... here... in front of my computer, until you post the next chapter. *Starts to wait* Please post soon!
Deborah chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
What happens next?
This is worse than when my now-dead Mother suffered gastroesophageal Acid Reflux along with her Hiatal chest Hernia...and we'd end up in the bathroom at restaurants with her puking & gagging in the toilet for half an hour, me supporting her, and everyone else around us trying their best to ignore us.