Reviews for Complicated
ava chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
please continue this amazing story.
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Really good aww!
Legionary Prime chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
So, will you get into the Haytham vs Connor confrontation later on?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
This is so good. I love the characterization of both evening and Connor. They both seem more human than in other fanfic. And the love scenes are stop hot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Whoa o.o
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
please write more i love it :)))
Rose chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
God, i want read the next chapter! Please continue soon, i realy love this history! Bye (LL
Kammy chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Poor Aveline! She is so stressed and she is trying her best. I hope nothing happens to the baby and that Connor will be ok. Great chapter!
charra chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Argh why must you leave us in anticipation like this?! I want Aveline to kick some traitor butt but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen since she's preggo...ah well I guess I can wait...
forevergotenandbra chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
I'm so excited for the rest of this! Take as long as want, you're doing a lot at the moment!
juno57 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Nicely done :)
It is nice to see a story which captures the emotional aspect of their relationship, not only the physical. I commend you especially for Connor's description and characterization; very well written.
Stay lovely,

juno57
computersaurus chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Really nice story, I like everything! Please keep writing!
Phantom 4 Life chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Beautiful. I admit I know nothing of Aveline, but I'm rather taken with your characterization of her. She functions well as a foil and a complement to Connor's character. Their banter works very well and I look forward to more.
forevergotenandbra chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
It's getting good! I am EXCITED! Thank you, please update soon.
Rose chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
ai mi pobre Connor! Please continue the history! I love it!