Reviews for After the Dance
A very nice story!
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Nice short story. Loved the interaction between Luke & Mara
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Nice story. It's kinda sweet in it's own way. :)

Love Lora
Dream Weaver's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
again i am awed by your...gift for words...i bow to you *bows* but please write more... you could end it here...it's prefect...but and more...plot i guess. like tell more on how mara helps luke with the jedi...if they become more than friends... stuff like that... again i am in awe...
imperialchic chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
that wuz a good story!

Please continue your Tie Me to the Mast story.

i really like that one.
spray chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Arggghhh!*goes into a frenzied sugar-induced bout of jumping* Write more please!
h chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
i really liked it,very good
hmmm chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
can I be an immature reviewer too? And attack you personally? Or is that better left to immature EU fans?
me chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Oh'ma'gah! That was sooooooo sweet, I like, totaly haven't felt cemestry like that since "She's all that", wich had alot to do with dancing too, did you use it as like, insperation. can you write a sequile or something?
Anndie chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
I really enjoyed this story! It was well written in the style and content of the Zahn series and is a great lead-in for the Zahn dualogy.
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 10/18/2000
Wow. Beautifully made.
Angela Jade chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
Loved it! Beautifully written; a lovely, cute story; and a fantastic ending to 'Last Command'. Now, why couldn't KJA have come up with something like this? Tell me there's going to be a sequel - it's just BEGGING for it! More!
obi's girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
I was waiting for Mara and Luke's first kiss :) Oh well, it was still great. Keep up the writing.
Tenel Jade chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
Very, very good! There is definitely not enough Luke/Mara fanfic out there, and what little there is usually stinks. But this is wonderful! And very in-character, too.
Jennie chapter 1 . 10/12/2000