Reviews for Twisted Memories
Janthyra chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow, a very well-written, intriguing and well, just all around GOOD piece of fanfiction that I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing this with the world :)
SuperNothing chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Holy crap! This is probably one of the best stories that I've ever read! I love the way that you wrote this. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Are you planning on doing a sequel any time soon?
Had-a-good-run-but-I-grew-up chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was hella cool! I loved the descripion in this story and you wrote about metal with incredible taste. It's nice to see a real bad ass metal lol!

Atomatic fav!
Whinnie chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow. You make Metal Sonic seem scarier than his Metal Overlord form of Sonic Heroes, that I could almost feel Sonic's terror. I think this was pretty sweet. Lot of suspense and action, plus details, and it reminded me of a long, winding highway atop of city buildings... Sonic running through the road, leaving behind a trail of smoke and dust, while his metal copy follows behind him, a blue flame blowing out of his back. Great work! - I've just gotta fave this! )
Taranea chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
great story, REALLY nice descriptions and a beautufil ending sentence...just a *bit* overdone it with sonics fear in the least few paragraphs, but then again, thats always a personal opionion. wonder what this version of sonic would do when it had to face the endboss of sonic heroes? XD

really good use and intertwining of SA and sonic CD!
Tally Solleni chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
A most interesting read. Your descriptions are quite top-quality.
Hoverbike Girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
It was very interesting...I've never thought that Sonic could be AFRAID of Metal Sonic! I've never played Sonic Cd before, but the Stardust Speedway race was good!
AutumnXMidnight chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wow. I never thought Sonic stories could be so cool! Very nice details and a gripping beginning! (btw: thanks for reviewing my fanfic. It meant a lot. :D) Keep up the great work!
StarFire and Sakura chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
This was a good story. I can't really point out any mistakes. For the moment, you're one of the best writers I've ever read the story of (the other one being the author of the Kokitsune series- Hanyou Lothuial). That's my word.
Dr. Sipp chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow. Brilliant. Brilliant.
Cytrus chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Impressive! And I do believe that Sonic was IC. Those that need the hard exterior have hidden weaknesses, always. Continue with the great work!
Eggfreak chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Oh my GOD!That was THE most awesome thing I have ever read!I love your description of Metal Sonic!Man, just think, Metal was completely articulated from Dr. Robotnik's twisted mind, so, essentually, Metal is Eggman's anger and frustration for Sonic all rolled up in a metal ...Just gos to show ya how far someone's madness and/or obsessions can go!Um...FANTASTIC WORK!I really look forward to your next fanfic!)
Catachresis chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Wow, up there with Orin and Netwraptor themselves. It really shows what's going through Sonic's mind besides overconfidence. It also delves into ones fear, and how it subsides in our subconcious just waiting to ignite and attack. I also like the connection to Sonic CD and other Sonic games featuring Metal, shows it was very well thought out. I also like the way you describe Metal, tied with Sonic's possible fear when he met Shadow.

That, was good
Kalming Waters chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Hmmmm...Sonic seemed a little OOC toward the end of the story, but when you face your metallic doppelganger, I guess you'd be scared out of your wits. The race/battle between Sonic and Metal Sonic was very well-written, but Soni'c haunting thoughts toward the end of the fic was the best part. Nice work.
LH-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Ooooh, what a good fic! You have such a descriptive writing style (the race was _so_ great _). And you used Metal! ::waves little "I love MetalSonic" flag:: _

Great stuff, I hope you write lots more! ::adds to favorites::