Reviews for Mute
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Please god tell me you haven't abandoned this.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
why didn't you finish it? please update it. please continue it. please .its such an intriguing concept .i'd like to know more. i'd like to see katniss put her trust in how they become friends even with the issues.i m eager to know if they'll ever get can't do this! start an amazing fic and leave it midway. please update
sexytophernj chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
You're going to finish this story right/ I will check on this story every so often for updates
everj0sh chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I really love this story! xx
presidentfriar chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
This story is brilliant. The idea of the mental asylum really strikes true to me, somehow. The way you piece together the characters, especially Prim- makes me really curious.
baby Cyclopes chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
This very good! :D
I can't wait for more! :D
teampeeta1223 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Whoooaaaaaaa. Inceredible. This is truly amazing. You write in such a way, that when i read this, i felt like katniss for the next hour, paranoid and observative. I love all the characters so much and how theyre all so dynamic. But i do have 2 questions - did katniss see the him murder her parents? And did she encounter an experience with him further in her life to make her paranoid that he was always watching her?

That was freaking amazing and i would love to hear back from you and for you to update soon!
crazyrawrx3 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Great story but im a little impatient Bout peeta and katniss :/
Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I love this. Just found this and read it thru. Love your style of writing and the storyline. I would, however, like to see a lot more of peeta and get to know him and his background story. I would like to see them slowly grow together as they learn to lean on eachother. Hope you update soon.
MockingjayFeather chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
This was a really good chapter! I'm so glad that you've picked back up on it again! I really love the way you portrayed Finnick and I'm guessing the picture is one of Annie? I also love Peeta in the story. It makes him even more lovable! (Everlark!)
Lipush chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Yay, an update! love it, this story is wonderful! loved the theme too, forgot to mention it earlier! you're such a wonderful writer!

Any chance of updating "the expecting mockingjay" soon?

:D
jmjames chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Cool chapter, it was good to be reading this fic once more.
Peace Love Hunger games chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
O my God! Thank you so much for up dating! I was dieting to know what happened next! I love how you portrayed Finnick it felled like I was in another Suzann Collins book! And the last line is so strange it just make you think about what might happen next, I am trying to pease it to gather but you are so good you keep all of use gusting. Think you again for pu dating! U rock can't what it read more! : D
CJstoriesandobsessions chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
That was the most sad and horrible prologue I've ever read. Great writing but really sad :(
MaidenAlice chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Interesting having finnick make an appearance makes me wonder who else is here