Reviews for Better the Secound Time Around
tammyleeroberts chapter 14 . 10/16
Please update soon i absolutely love your stories i cant wait till next update
catgrl chapter 14 . 10/12
Aww sounds like Bella had a nice last night as a human.. I'm glad Esme and her mate were able to take Tia and Ben in and help them. Can't wait for more...
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 9/21
thank you for the update, yes I am glad that they got her back and talked about her change. Well she made love to both of her mates, and now is changing. I wonder what kind of gifts that Bella will have. Also I hope she remembers her two boys right. I hope everything turns out for the best for the three and also her friend Leah right. Thank you for your update once again and have a good week.
Goldielover chapter 14 . 9/18
Thanks for the update. So she is going to be a vampire very shortly. Will be interesting to see what she is like as a newborn. Nice little lemon in this chapter too. Will be looking forward to the next update.
I love this story keep updating please
tammyleeroberts chapter 13 . 7/24
Will you be updating soon i love this story i cant wait till next update will Maria be a problem or the Romanians
mandyjanebrown chapter 13 . 6/9
when do you think you are going to update
babesbraves chapter 13 . 5/28
Glad you're back! Looking forward to reading more!
catgrl chapter 13 . 5/23
Yay I'm glad They were able to rescue Bella.. So Ben and Tia are going to be safe and be with Esme and her mate as her kids... Can't wait for the next update.
tinkermist99 chapter 13 . 5/21
Update plz
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 5/18
this was a good update, glad that they got Bella back. I hope they can talk Bella into not changing right away because of what happened but I guess this is up to her. I wonde rwhat everyone else is thinking on that. I hope all works out for the best though right. I wonder if they will make Bella wait until January to before she is changed
1tinac chapter 13 . 5/16
What is there to talk about change her.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 13 . 5/15
Awesome update!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 12 . 3/3
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
horsesrules chapter 12 . 2/25
Write more it's really good