Reviews for Last Woman Standing
kenyangeminibunnie chapter 5 . 1/23
Not sure how authors decide not to continue stories because they think no one reads them? I'm here...I can't ever get enough of Richonne, there is too little ongoing chapter stories on them. So much so that I am writing my own Richonne fics! Just saying.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Is this the first Richonne fanfiction? Then it's simply amazing. To have written something so beautiful that captures them so well, Im stumped and appreciative of great talent
Loveless chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
Still around and I still love it.
gdyoung59 chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
please write i'm still here needing to know what happens. did rick/michonne get daryl to the prison? does andrea takeover woodsbury? does michonne remain at the prison too. does she kill merle? where the story go can't be the end. hell no... druds please write, give me my fix now.
gdyoung59 chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
please don't stop writing love this richonne story so much. continue; like a junkie i need more richonne. write i'll read read read. thx is the governor dead, please be dead. michonne/rick take daryl.
gdyoung59 chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
i love this story, can't stop reading. hardheaded poeple rick/michonne. gotta save daryl then kill the govrnor. everybody got a job to do; rick so do your job.
gdyoung59 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
hooar for richonne. rick/michonne are learning eachother if are to save daryl from the governor. the samurai warrior don't play, she slays. rick up when they get inside; this mann thang, being the hero for the woman. yeah right! michonne is the baddest one today.
gdyoung59 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
i enjoyed it, so moving on to chp. 2 keep writing, i love richonne- rick/michonne reign/rule the walking dead. they die i go, somewhere else. you write i'll read. deal
Angelina1989 chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
I just read your fic for the first time. I real did enjoy it. I hope u do update in the near future :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
Keep going! I'll read it
kimyso chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
I'm a Richonner and I am enjoying your story. It has me remembering the actual scenes of TWD during this time and I will admit I like yours better...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
I loved this story and richonne is my favorite ship!
dasserk chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
HEY. You didn't finish this story. It's great, I hope you come back to it. I understand if you can't, because it's been a while, but maybe you'll be inspired once season five kicks off ;)
The Puppeteer chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Merle can be dealt with. Please come back and take care of your story. I'm sort of glad Andrea is alive. It would be funny as hell if Andrea ends up with someone like Merle. The one thing I did like from the show was when they took some Woodbury Residents back with them to the prison. In any event, I hope you do update this. I would love to see the Michonne/Carl relationship develop. Your take on Beth/Daryl. What you would do about the Mika and her sister. Fortifying the prison some more until it's a proper fortress. There is a lot you could do here and I felt you were going with.
The Puppeteer chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
There are a lot more of us than there were before. You so need to come back. Most of us were made at the end of S4. So going into S5 there are tons of Richonne shippers. I am loving this fic and Michonne is just awesomeness.