Reviews for Last Woman Standing
I loved this story and richonne is my favorite ship!
dasserk chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
HEY. You didn't finish this story. It's great, I hope you come back to it. I understand if you can't, because it's been a while, but maybe you'll be inspired once season five kicks off ;)
The Puppeteer chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Merle can be dealt with. Please come back and take care of your story. I'm sort of glad Andrea is alive. It would be funny as hell if Andrea ends up with someone like Merle. The one thing I did like from the show was when they took some Woodbury Residents back with them to the prison. In any event, I hope you do update this. I would love to see the Michonne/Carl relationship develop. Your take on Beth/Daryl. What you would do about the Mika and her sister. Fortifying the prison some more until it's a proper fortress. There is a lot you could do here and I felt you were going with.
The Puppeteer chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
There are a lot more of us than there were before. You so need to come back. Most of us were made at the end of S4. So going into S5 there are tons of Richonne shippers. I am loving this fic and Michonne is just awesomeness.
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
There are so many more of Richonne fans out there and yet, I don't see you writing much. I hope some of my reviews might get you to join the fold again. I have to say though that this was another great chapter. I really do hope this is a rewrite of the story and parts have already been rewritten I like where this is going. I like the push of Rick about staying together, it's like a nod to when Rick met with the surviving convicts and he told them not to break formation. This however would appeal to Michonne's sense of commitment. They are working great together and that's again a nod to how we see them in S4 and I hope to see more of in S5.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
OMG. I hope to God this is a rewrite of the episode and if it is I am thankful. This is brilliant. I love the story. You have the characterization on point and dare I say grittier. I like that you stressed the feral nature of their personas within this sort of world by comparing them to wolf pacts. It's just on point. I love Michonne and I like how you make Rick more understanding of her.

At first I questioned this route but then it made sense when it you compare his response to Michonne with his response to Tyreese and Sasha and their group. He was just going nuts when he saw them but he was much more on point or sober when meeting Michonne.

It's just an overall great read and please continue. I am really enjoying this story.
Collie chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Ah! Good stuff, as usual. The twists keep on coming and I'm really digging this slow burn. Thank you for this update. I had this unread in my inbox for a while and am just getting to reading all the fics I've been meaning to read so that's why it took so long to review. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Miss Mischief Managed chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I just found this fic and you should definitely stick with it!
cakebythepound chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Really, really enjoyed what I've read so far, so I hope you do continue to update. I know it can be hard to stay motivated on something you started long ago, but please don't give up on it! You've got something special here. :)
lanie-love09 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Can't wait for another chapter please make it soon!

Lanie_love
Mrs.KayDeeEm chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I'm new to the whole fan fiction thing and came specifically looking for Richonne stories. Although it seems that there are a few more Richonne stories than when you began this fic, it still seems like Richonne is a bad word. Thanks so much for your work! I love the story and look forward to any updates you might again!
PennyLane71 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I've been checking up on this story since you orit posted it. It's incredibly well-done and I'm so glad you haven't given up. Sometimes real life gets in the way and it's difficult to update often. We'll wait as long as it takes. No worries :)
zaha hadid chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Please continue :-)
niklovr chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I am still reading and enjoying this fic. I love that they're not moving fast into a relationship as that would be out of character for both, but the little moments of awareness are so dead on. They're working so well together as a team, so I'm waiting patiently for them to make that next step. Love what Michonne said about trust. Rick needed to hear it to understand that he has to come correct with her. My poor wounded Daryl...sniff, sniff. :( Love the cliffhanger with Merle. Yikes.

As another fic writer, I understand delays so no pressure from me. I always enjoy the chapter whenever you post them. Writing fan fic is a joy, but some readers don't understand how other priorities get ahead of it at times. Try not to let the pushy ones get to you. You know what your priorities are. Post when you can. :)

Thanks for posting this...especially during the #DeadWhiteandBlue marathon. ;-)
HinaRukiMione chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
What do you mean you have no more readers to this fic? I'm slightly offended by that statement(Joking)! Anyway great come back can't wait for more, just try to update sooner with a little longer chapters if you can manage it, thanks!

Love from,