Reviews for Rearranging the Furniture
Dark Mermaid chapter 1 . 1/1
I love it! Well written :)
LadyCarolineLannister chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Yo realmente amo este ff, me pregunto si podrias publicar un ff acerca de ellos dos en el colegio, todo picante, por favor.
Saludos (aunque nunca me respondes en realidad)
Woemcat chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
LOL! Love this! Draco ' s reaction was hysterical!
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Jajaja! I thought it was a bit OOC, simply because I think Narcissa Black would have a bit more class, even all grown up, BUT i absolutely adored this! These two are wonderful, they became my favourite pairing! :) Thank you for this creative piece!
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
faaaantastic.
aleera chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Love it :))
Crimson Sakura Princess chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love this story. Lucissa is a new pairing for me that really captured my interest. The story makes you feel as though you are right there in that room when they began arguing. The characters are well portrayed too. I couldn't tear my eyes away from all this suspense!

Love the character personas, love the pairing and once again- love this story. Thanks for writing this!

Crimson Sakura Princess
bellastrange51 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was a great fic. I love how Draco walked in...I could definitely see him wanting to go back to Hogwarts. Lucius and Narcissa were really funny, but still totally in love...and in character. Awesome Job!
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is so amazing. Omg. Perfect.
You should write a million more Lucissas, please!
jadzia18 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
great story
NimbusCentaur chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is GREAT! It has a wonderful story line and you're writing is really good... NOT TO MENTION THE SMUT!
Do you think you'll write another Lucissa?
(Sorry didn't realise I wasn't logged on)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Do you think you'll write another Lucissa?
guns-and-lipstick chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was really good! you should write more Lucissa, your amazing at it.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
It was nice to read about Lu and Cissa for a change. So nicely wiritten too :) I have to say tho, my favorite part was Draco interupting hahaha
Faliine chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This stroy was full of surprises and I loved every word of it :)
Thank you!