Reviews for An Unforeseen Adventure
himynameisbob chapter 12 . 8/10
valar is more of an elvish word, just sayin
Child of Mars chapter 1 . 8/2
FINISH IT.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
This is a good story but its such a shame its not finished. It would have been nice to at least find out what hapend to Thorin.
Purestrongpoem chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
Great chapter.
ZazouloveMatt chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
That's so great, I really love your story. I'm waiting for the next udapte now
dearreader chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Glad to see you are writing your story again. I think you do a great job of developing a friendship between Thorin and Bilbo. I am almost afraid to start reading it again, since it seems like a year since the last update. I fear I will die of old age before you finish it. But, in many ways it is worth waiting for and I hope you finish it in a timely manner. I don't want to chastise you too much for fear you will not continue to write. So go for it, you got me hooked again.
wockerjabi chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Why do I get the feeling Noeg isn't planning to come back?
Smile or else chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Update. Soon. Please... Must. Know. What. Happens. Next... Love. Story.

God bless :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Great chapter!
TheDwarfess chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
hey,
i like your story very much. it's so cool, that you put the petty-dwarves in ;-). they are so mysterious, because they dont fit to the 7 houses.

i really wonder, if they make it to the company in time. but they have to!

i think, it will become very difficult for bilbo to kepp thorin awake. but my mind says, that bilbo is going to fail on that, and maybe thorins breathing stops.

hope, that the new chap won't take long.
maybe at christmas? PLEASE!

TheDwarfess
wockerjabi chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Most gripping. I look forward to reading the rest when it isn't five AM.
Nuka chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
WOW! I am in love! Please continue! I know this hasn't been updated for like a year, but I love this!
ZazouloveMatt chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
hello ! I just end reading the 21 chapters ! It was just amazing, but please, udapte this, you have to do a next... It can't ends like it T-T
Nearing Midnight chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
One of the best stories I've ever read in the Hobbit fandom of Fanfiction. It's been a long time, but please continue?
dagirl4ever chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Hey there, how are you doing?
Not to be a pest but I'm simply in love with this fic and am curious when he next instalment is going to be posted.
Hope to here from to soon (or see an update ;) (did I mention I was a pain in the ass when I am in love with something, including this fic))