Reviews for Something More
Wudelfin chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
I don't see Jake coming off as a hot head in this situation. He is a mercenary, thus would know how to mess with people's minds. Fighting is not just instinct to survive, strategy is a major factor. Gathering intelligence to know weakness and using to execute a crippling attack is what he mo. the doctor would need to know his place, a show of strength would be cliche. now a show of intelligence would surely unnerve and intimidate. hope to see you continue this storyline it has potential.
xSCE94x chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I love this story :D Jake and Sherry, the BEST, especially Leon and Clarie, wish they were together for real *Sigh* great writing :)
Hayley Redfield chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I love this story! Update soon!
Vanitas Lunar chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
please keep going! I love your story! :) update soon please
kultkayleighofficial chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
God damn - again having me in tears... I wish I could have a man like Jake Muller ( bloody stupid life eh!?
kultkayleighofficial chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
You are my fave writer! .
kultkayleighofficial chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
NAWWWW made me cryyy lol im such a baby :')
unknown reader chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I like it you are an amazing writer i hope the story continues! :D
kira80tee chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Keep going it's great. can't wait!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I like it a lot I can't wait to see what happens and your new story as well
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Cool cool cool! More more more!
alonealexabluerose chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Cool man update soon!
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
What have you done Claire. What have you dooooone! -flails-
Ultimolu chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Another interesting chapter, but 'your' in some cases should be 'you're'. Also, your dialogue could be livelier. With dialogue, you can pair actions...that way it flows more natural.

I'm wondering why her ex-boyfriend is at the party though. I'm expecting a showdown between him and Jake somewhere down the road.
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Lol, Leon can't dance? xD
I'm trying to imagine Leon on a dance floor and failing miserably.

Jake coming over is a sweet Christmas gift alright. At least they're sorta getting a break from the outbreak...?