Reviews for Witch Maiden II: Journey to Hell
MrsH chapter 18 . 6/28
SFWA and the American Society of Journalists and Authors, as well as events like WorldCon offer excellent places to meet agents (and published writers). Once you have established a relationship, I think you'll find that many published writers will help. Also, SFWA and ASJA both publish directories of members, with the names of their agents. So if you think your style is compatible with, say, Alan Dean Foster's, contacting agents who represent writers like that might be a good place to start.

It's how I got my agent, many years and 54 published novels ago. (No, I never tell anyone my pen name, not even my spouse, and the name I use to leave reviews happens to be my real one - not my pen name.)

I know that it can seem difficult to get an agent. Just remember they only get paid when your work sells, so many of them focus on a handful of writers who earn them the bulk of their income. The suggestion about selling short stories first is a good one - but I think you'll find that particpating in events sponsored by writer's groups is also a good one.

Best of luck!
Bronze chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Open mouth, insert foot till it comes out his ass! Boy ! He didn't just step in it, he jumped in then rolled around for good measure! With that attitude, Quintain'll be less then an ensign in no time flat.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Well, i liked the first book. This one - not so much.
- the story,s 1 st half was utterly boring with no development, just random stuff about random people on a military ship or whatever.
- the plot set up was very very late and was due to the protagonist incompetence as a plot device and i hate such things
- rushed ending, cavalry and all.
Overall, felt like waste of time.
After the first book i expected better.
Your text, dialog, characterizations are very good. The plot, story composition were dreadful.
terryie chapter 27 . 5/19/2014
This is the second story of yours that I have read and it did not disappoint.
Your stories should have a warning that they may be addictive, I really couldn't find a proper stopping place and read straight through. Thankfully I had nothing of consequence to do today but I will have to read one of your other stories later in the week.
Thank you for sharing your imagination.
Gunner659 chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
All I can say is "WOW"!
If I had any suggestion other than editing for grammar and punctuation it would only be to shorten the description parts on the different sports. Lost me fast there!

Looking forward to more of the same.
ariel stormcloud chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
excellent story
axl.leb858 chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
YAY! A SEQUEL! Thank you! :) :)
Karl chapter 27 . 11/16/2013
Wonderful story. THANK YOU
skywiseskychan chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
Nice ending to the story. I'm glad that you managed to both reward her and keep up the good old boy network in manticore at the same time. It's a very nice touch.
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 27 . 11/15/2013
Hi there,

Excellent finish to the story. At first I was horrified to realize Becky had been sent to the beach, but then realizing she was escaping that by being "loaned" to the KTN made the sinking feeling in my gut subside.

I still want to kick Sir Arthur Collingwood right in the package, though. Just a childish impulse, I guess.

I look forward to the story from you and Lord Grise, and if you want an extra set of eyes to read or a mind to come up with ideas, I'm busy, but I'd be happy to assist you.

The Captain
Kali-blue chapter 27 . 11/15/2013
Great saga. Nice to see home base made on Torch after prig tried to sink careers. Queen Berry rules! Lol
serack chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
gratz for giving us a great story :)
JamesTKent chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
Beautifully done, all the way around. I'm sure we all have our own ideas of what the characters -look- like, but your expressions of their character and their dialogue were remarkable.

Thank you so much for a marvelous tale.
Wolfman-053 chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
I hope Sir Arthur gets what he deserves in the next story.
syed chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
Yay, and now the good guys have a bunch of missiles.
And the local forces can confiscated a force of ships. I wondeer how much of the local fleet assets the enemy force makes up.
so the erewhon junction will defitly be closed down to league trafic, and the phonix systems will just have to deal with military ships travelling from manticore to erewhon.
will they sollies be given to the admiral luiz? the good ones will get a transfer to frontier fleet.
it might allow that friendly sector to declare independance.