Reviews for Witch Maiden II: Journey to Hell
SnakeEater82 chapter 27 . 4/19
Oh Well done! VERY Well done! I really do hope you are able to let us out here know how all of them are doing one of these days, very likable & believable characters.

Jake
SnakeEater82 chapter 24 . 4/19
A soldiers toast...

Absent Companions, Never Forgotten...
SnakeEater82 chapter 20 . 4/19
You ALWAYS have to watch 'holy-rollers' Damned closely.
SnakeEater82 chapter 19 . 4/19
You sure as hell got 'Queen Berry' down damn well{GRIN!}!
SnakeEater82 chapter 18 . 4/19
Well Said, Well Spoken!
SnakeEater82 chapter 15 . 4/19
You know things are bad when your own people are helping you to shoot yourself in the foot, as Quintain did. A 'White Mutiny' is a terrible thing.
SnakeEater82 chapter 11 . 4/19
Another classic work that Every nations soldiers of every time understand & sadly all too few civilians ever do. Kipling's "Tommy".
SnakeEater82 chapter 9 . 4/19
Yeppers! DEFINITELY an appropriate anthem!

{GRRRIN!}
SnakeEater82 chapter 7 . 4/19
I Had to laugh! Other than reading my favorite hobby is historical reenactments from Rome thru Renaissance & as far ahead as KlingonGRIN! I've got a full set of Roman Lorica Segmentata as well as a full Klingon outfit from head ridges to boots & many in betweenLOL. I learned to fight 'sword'n'board' with the SCA in Germany. I've got around 150 pounds of various sharp & blunt weapons. I've even got a set of just pre-WW2 Polish infantry uniform & a Mosin Nagant M-44 bolt action rifle.
SnakeEater82 chapter 5 . 4/19
The Havenite messhall scene was fungrin! Her problem with the 'Master at Arms' is a perennial one, too many sadists end up going for that job.
SnakeEater82 chapter 2 . 4/19
There are Always prissy little...twits who think that they are better than others & Mr Quintain certainly appears to be one of them{grin}.
MrsH chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
SFWA and the American Society of Journalists and Authors, as well as events like WorldCon offer excellent places to meet agents (and published writers). Once you have established a relationship, I think you'll find that many published writers will help. Also, SFWA and ASJA both publish directories of members, with the names of their agents. So if you think your style is compatible with, say, Alan Dean Foster's, contacting agents who represent writers like that might be a good place to start.

It's how I got my agent, many years and 54 published novels ago. (No, I never tell anyone my pen name, not even my spouse, and the name I use to leave reviews happens to be my real one - not my pen name.)

I know that it can seem difficult to get an agent. Just remember they only get paid when your work sells, so many of them focus on a handful of writers who earn them the bulk of their income. The suggestion about selling short stories first is a good one - but I think you'll find that particpating in events sponsored by writer's groups is also a good one.

Best of luck!
Bronze chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Open mouth, insert foot till it comes out his ass! Boy ! He didn't just step in it, he jumped in then rolled around for good measure! With that attitude, Quintain'll be less then an ensign in no time flat.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Well, i liked the first book. This one - not so much.
Why?
- the story,s 1 st half was utterly boring with no development, just random stuff about random people on a military ship or whatever.
- the plot set up was very very late and was due to the protagonist incompetence as a plot device and i hate such things
- rushed ending, cavalry and all.
Overall, felt like waste of time.
After the first book i expected better.
Your text, dialog, characterizations are very good. The plot, story composition were dreadful.
terryie chapter 27 . 5/19/2014
This is the second story of yours that I have read and it did not disappoint.
Your stories should have a warning that they may be addictive, I really couldn't find a proper stopping place and read straight through. Thankfully I had nothing of consequence to do today but I will have to read one of your other stories later in the week.
Thank you for sharing your imagination.