Reviews for Too Much
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 5/10
Damn! Go Leah! Wish she did a little more than that to Emily but it's great seeing Emily down. XD Glad Sue was on Leah's side as well! Loved the fic! :)
rocklesson86 chapter 1 . 4/10
Emily is a bitch. I wonder why Emily did not just want to be Sam's friend. I would like to know Sam's reaction to the fact that Emily was about to wear a dress that was one of Leah's designs.
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wow this was pretty great! I really loved how she stood up for herself. Wish you would write more things about Leah! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Good for Leah!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That’s right Leah tell the bitch off and beat her ass I HATE Emily and can’t understand why anybody likes her or thinks she is innocent in the imprinting mess. "He would never have chosen you willingly, Emily. Even with the imprint, a part of him always belongs to me, will always love me. You think about that when you're buying your new dress." True story the bitch is delusional.
‘At that moment I was so grateful to know that no matter what happened, my mom was there for me.’ not really because if she was she never would have asked her to be in it in the first place n h should have said no. Good oneshot now write a Blackwater where Leah does the same to Isabitch for her being a lying using whore, treating Jacob (and the wolves) like her pet.
iloveebfanfics chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
oh my god. i want a sequel! ahaha. god emily just brushed the whole thing off! i bet she would go crying to sam anyway...i do hope that so everyone will know shes a bitch...god stealing everything of leahs? just cruel...ahhh sequelll lols :P
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh, MAN! :-O Remind me never to get on Leah's bad side...
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was so good.!
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
You know, that was something that always baffled me about Same & Emily: if the imprint can be whatever is needed (friend, brother, etc etc etc), why did Emily pursue a romantic and physical entanglement with Sam when she knew about Leah? When she was supposedly Leah's BFF? I just never understood that...without of course resorting to nastiness regarding Emily.

Well-written o/s-Emily gets her just desserts...the heifer...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh, I love this, it is fantastic. Emily gets her just desserts, brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hell yeah...go leah
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I am in love with this story. Seriously.
sisteria27 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
You go Leah WoooHoooo!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
yeah go leah. I must admit I prefer to Leah to Emily every time. xx
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Go Leah! Always and forever, go Leah!

And yes, this one is still messing with my head.

But the image of the pink bridesmaid's dress being shredder is a truly awesome one to leave it on!