Reviews for Mass Effect: Hearing the Call
Im a very longtime fan of your writing and honestly ive loved your stories for years but you really need more paragraph breaks to make reading apps play nicely with your amazing work
Fimconte chapter 40 . 3/2
10/10
When's the sequel coming? :p
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 9 . 2/8
Why isn't he wondering about the sniper that helped him?
neenja chapter 1 . 1/7
so where is the successor story?
Helyanweh chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
Sting of a needle? We won't be using needles anymore, 20 years from now or something. What kind of crappy futuristic setting is this?
CMVreud chapter 19 . 11/16/2016
Y'know, if there were no chapter after this I would've been... very, very sad.
SentinalCorcra chapter 25 . 9/17/2016
YOU FUCKING PUT COD, HALO, ASSASINS CREED AND METAL GEAR SOLID? I AM GOING IN-FUCKING-SANE! AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HL AS WELL!
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I know this is an old quote, but I cannot, for the life of me, remember who said it. Anyway, a wise man once said that all great stories start with one of two plots: a man goes on a journey and a stranger comes to town.
Zeru'Xil chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Creepy g-man is creepy
skylord303 chapter 40 . 5/2/2016
I just finished reading this, and I would love to see it continued ('cause honestly this is too much of a cliffhanger) I don't mean to make you feel obligate to update this, but it is honestly one of the best stories I've read on this site.
Difdi chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
The ammo on Mass Effect weapons isn't actually unlimited, it's just practically unlimited.

The 'bullets' used by small arms are the size of a grain of sand. A magnum round might be the size of a small grain of rice. A very heavy sniper round (think Barrett .50) might be the size of a pea.

Each gun contains a chunk of metal called an ammunition block. When a shot is fired, the gun shaves off a tiny piece of it and accelerates it to a very high speed. Ammo isn't unlimited, but since the barrel will usually wear out long before the ammo block is used up, it is practically unlimited.
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Whenever I imagine your character in my head. He always remonds me of a Spiderman/Dead pool vibe.
mattymo153 chapter 40 . 8/23/2015
so i read all of your stories in reverse order and dam man every single one is gold pure gold

and also i guess your stock pilling on this or...
how about contiuing?
mattemo153 chapter 40 . 8/23/2015
finally logged on that has been maybe a year now since i have done that?
but anyways i just had to favorite all of your wonderful pure ecstacy stories you wonder of a writer you
Crais117 chapter 40 . 7/10/2015
Oh thank god the story was getting a little to dark but throwing this bit of humor in there definitely took the edge off I don't know if you meant to but you went in deep with this story where most people scratch the surface of there favorite forms of entertainment it's like you took a sledge hammer to several took the refuse and made something great I wish you luck in all of what you accomplish.