Reviews for Mass Effect: Hearing the Call
Zeru'Xil chapter 1 . 6/3
Creepy g-man is creepy
skylord303 chapter 40 . 5/2
I just finished reading this, and I would love to see it continued ('cause honestly this is too much of a cliffhanger) I don't mean to make you feel obligate to update this, but it is honestly one of the best stories I've read on this site.
Difdi chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
The ammo on Mass Effect weapons isn't actually unlimited, it's just practically unlimited.

The 'bullets' used by small arms are the size of a grain of sand. A magnum round might be the size of a small grain of rice. A very heavy sniper round (think Barrett .50) might be the size of a pea.

Each gun contains a chunk of metal called an ammunition block. When a shot is fired, the gun shaves off a tiny piece of it and accelerates it to a very high speed. Ammo isn't unlimited, but since the barrel will usually wear out long before the ammo block is used up, it is practically unlimited.
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Whenever I imagine your character in my head. He always remonds me of a Spiderman/Dead pool vibe.
mattymo153 chapter 40 . 8/23/2015
so i read all of your stories in reverse order and dam man every single one is gold pure gold

and also i guess your stock pilling on this or...
how about contiuing?
mattemo153 chapter 40 . 8/23/2015
finally logged on that has been maybe a year now since i have done that?
but anyways i just had to favorite all of your wonderful pure ecstacy stories you wonder of a writer you
Crais117 chapter 40 . 7/10/2015
Oh thank god the story was getting a little to dark but throwing this bit of humor in there definitely took the edge off I don't know if you meant to but you went in deep with this story where most people scratch the surface of there favorite forms of entertainment it's like you took a sledge hammer to several took the refuse and made something great I wish you luck in all of what you accomplish.
Difdi chapter 39 . 5/4/2015
Well, at least that very neatly solves any problems with contacting Shepard...
Difdi chapter 33 . 5/3/2015
Well, I guess we now know what flavor of Shepard we have here. Solid Renegade.

Paragons don't suggest torture, nor do most hybrids.

There ARE classification levels beyond an N7 agent or even Admiral Hackett, but the fact she doesn't consider the possibility and jumps almost directly to requesting permission to torture a good man? That's not anything resembling a Paragon.
Difdi chapter 20 . 5/3/2015
You have a couple technical errors in chapter 20.

First, the air tanks fire fighters use aren't pure oxygen, they're the same air people breathe every day, just compressed - carrying pure oxygen into a fire is stupid to the point of being suicidal.

Second, the tanks themselves are aluminum wrapped in carbon fiber. They can't explode. In the event of a full on tank rupture, the aluminum gives way and the contents pour out through the carbon fiber wrap like water through a strainer. If an outside explosion blows them into pieces, they could come completely apart like in the chapter, but it would be redundant - the explosion itself would be many times more damaging than the tank explosion ever could be. For that matter, in the event of an explosion like that, Chris himself was too close to survive either.
Difdi chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
You have a typo. No one does a debriefing before a mission, that is called a briefing. Debriefing is the after-action report.
Difdi chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
While the .50AE bullets from a Deagle might be too slow for cheap kinetic barriers, it would be bad to assume that more expensive models wouldn't be more capable.

Gun powder weapons do still exist in the Mass Effect universe, they're just a bit rare. If they were as effective on everybody's shields as that Deagle was in this chapter, assassins would be using them all the time. In fact, top of the line barriers might block relatively slow bullets for just that reason.

But here's the problem: armor works differently than barriers. Any armor that can stop a fractional-C kinetic round will stop both punches and bullets without the wearer even noticing he got hit. The armor will react to merely supersonic rounds as if they were airsoft pellets.
SB and OGMM chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I knew I would love this story the minute I saw your name was 'ProfFartBurger'. In accordance to the story itself? So far, the story is pretty unique and attention catching, just hope it stays that way. I cannot tell you how many stories I've read that start to sizzle out after the Prologue. Oh, and by the way, you startled a chuckle out of me with that '9001' shirt thing. Where exactly can I get one of those, anyway? I'm ready to throw my wallet at something, if need be.

Have a Nice Night
OGMM
trustme3190920 chapter 40 . 3/28/2015
I really liked this chapter but Chris seemed a little out of character. But really I'm just disappointed that this story is discontinued. But if it's not I'm still disappointed that this story is not your main priority.
trninjakiller chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Nope nope nope nope nope done. I wanted a si not a crossover of a crap ton of games.