Reviews for Do Over
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Got home and saw all these notices...sweet!
chicalicious chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
:( Poor Bella!

chicalicious chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Dang, Jacob has really done a number on her! Why did Charlie let this happen?

chicalicious chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Hmm, I think I can see where this is going. This is going to be a roller coaster of awesomeness!

chicalicious chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Oh thank God! I wasn't sure how Edward was going to explain what he did.

chicalicious chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Grr, what a jackass! Especially considering Charlie trusts him.

chicalicious chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
What is Edward going to do?

chicalicious chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
ugh, this is going to be rough.

chicalicious chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Oh no! Why did I just now look up to see that this is angst/romance? You rock at angst though babes, so hopefully the other drabbles are humor or fluff.

chicalicious chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Love Drabble Wars! Excited about Edward going back in time.

catvet1999 chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
This is sounding really good and can't wait to hear more. I'm not on the forums or blogs so I don't know what happened to CaraNo. Could you reply and let me know. It's already been a tragic day but I'd like to know. Thank you.
LucyMac chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
I ran out of wine...so sad :(
A more serious note, I have followed CaraNo's work and have enjoyed many of her stories. Yes, I will pray.
Isao84 chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
The Butterfly effect?
LucyMac chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
ooooohh, now whats Edward going to do...turning another page
LucyMac chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
I have to write something before I go on - Firstly - thanks for the public acknowledgement to my mad sci-fi policing. Always a big thrill to see my name "in lights" -its like..."look at me now, oh yeah, I'm famous"! :)
Now a little thought before I turn the page to chapter 11...it's like a nail bitter...because time travel is tricky, the whole quatum mechanics/time paradox thing...I'm thinking Edward may not be in "kansas" anymore. At least not the one he remembers. See, I am such a geek...ha-ha...but just had to say it...now I am turning the page...will Bella be there...or will Bella not be there...biting nails...
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »