Reviews for Fire Keeper
Inu Tashiro p chapter 26 . 5/16
I absolutely love this story! it should have been longer!
nini3773 chapter 25 . 3/4
This is the second time reading this story completely. I still adore the beautifully written storyline. Thanks!
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 2 . 2/14
You spelled Weasley wrong. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. Not trying to flame or criticize. It's a good story so far. Got to read more. Something tells me that a certain someone is a certain main characters future gay boyfriend. ;)
Really good. I hope to read more from you.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 26 . 12/21/2016
Fantastic! I love! Fics love!
Lyray-black chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
eu so tenho uma coisa a dizer sobre essa fanfic, e uma merda, eu simplesmente odiei, serio que tipo de pessoa simplesmente agiria submirço para alguem que não conhece, isso foi muito facil, não tem emoção, quando li que harry se submeter a um completo estranho eu quase chorei de raiva, isso e um insulto a cada homem no mundo, ninguem se submete a um desconhecido assim a não ser que seja uma puta completa, que historia e essa de multi, estraga todo o drama, quando fi a sinopose, achei que a historia seria em hogwats, com harry como dominante, essa historia não deveria sequer ter sido publicada não consigo entender como alguem pode gostar dessa coisa sem sal nem açuca, nunca vi uma historia tão ruim como essa a varios anos.
JlovesGaara chapter 26 . 1/4/2016
Loooooovvvved this story. It was incredibly creative, sexy, and dark. Well done, keep up with your talented writing.
JlovesGaara chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
This story has taken a dark turn and I am nervous for Harry and his new family. It has me on the edge of my seat! Ahhhh!
JlovesGaara chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Holy crap I can't believe I've never discovered this story until now! It's wonderful, sexy, and I loved Harry's thought processes about letting go and accepting the mateship. Can't wait to read more. :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Sorry to say, I was really enjoying this story...u r a wonderful writer...I wish I could finish this story but the end of chapter 5 ruined it 4me...that's just my opinion...loved it until then...keep up the wonderful writing though...u have a talent...
Tiskeen chapter 26 . 11/4/2015
The story was absolutely amazing and so is your writing
shadowfurie chapter 26 . 9/26/2015
Nice, funny with a bit of mistery, I like it.
animegirl2098 chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
Loved the story, but I really just wish that you would of put about Charlie and what happened with him?!
animegirl2098 chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
Ohhh don't please don't :(
nini3773 chapter 26 . 9/9/2015
Enjoyed and adorable. Thanks.