Reviews for Fire Keeper
megipegi chapter 15 . 4/16
awesome story, thank you!
TalaDentro chapter 15 . 4/6
This is really excellent so far. I love the original dragonette story and to be perfectly honest I like your story better. You've more than done it justice. Awesome. Can't wait to read more.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 3/13
LOL harry hates ant travel method but broom so it stands to reason any baby gets carries will be the same whether it's born or not...i like this story. It's similiar to others yet stands on its own...i hope they find out who was in Kayo's room. I'm sorry to hear he's dead I think he would have been fun to know. Can't wait for the next update.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 3/13
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 3/13
James doesn't like competition eh should be interesting when Harry has his own children. Teddy is so cute.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 3/13
So the submissive can be dominant too...at least harry won't be bored or lonely eh?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 3/13
LOL pain relieving lubricant...who knew.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 3/13
Only Harry could end up in that position lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 3/13
Harry's life has definitely changed hopefully for the better, but this is Harry we are talking about which means it won't be all sweetness and light.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 3/13
It's kind of weird to see Harry with a protector/guardian , considering all the fighting and protection he had to offer the wizarding world. Will be interesting to see if Harry will be able to give up the role to another.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 3/13
There is Theo, this should be interesting.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 3/13
I've read a few Harry/Theo fics and they are so out of the blue pairing that I really like them. I've read Scioneeris story which is sorta how I found this. Looking forward to enjoying this one just as much.
MAFITA chapter 15 . 3/1
I loved the last two chapters! :D I'm sorry that I couldn't read them until now, but RL has been a b*tch lately and no time to read as much as I'd like... Ok, now about the chapters... I'm sorry that Kayo died, but I guess he did not have another choice, I just hope that the one behind the shadows can be caught and dealt with in some way, or at least that they find out what or who was it exactly... Oh! And I also love that Harry is pregnant! Yay! :D Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
FatesShadow83 chapter 15 . 3/1
Great chapter!
Poor Kayo...
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 15 . 3/1
Omg yay baby more pleasee