Reviews for 12 Days
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Can't wait for the Sequel
Rain Addict CM chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
Damn that was a pretty good story. I really hope you decide to write a sequel to this.
Foxfire01 chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
This was amazing! I really do hope you write a sequel. I'm dying to know what happens to the group later down the line, and how widespread the infection was and how the world tries to bounce back. Plus I'm dying to see Brittana get married and help repopulate the earth : ) Zombies and Brittana (together or separate) are two of my fave things.
ataleoffiction chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
This was pretty damn awesome. Too bad the group lost Puck in the end, I didn't really feel like they had to in order to escape.
JF1993 chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
Amazing story! I always love reading zombie fics. Brittana was perfect in every sense, the loss and pain was just right with just enough description to capture it all in your mind. I kinda hate that out of everyone puck had to die... at least he went out in a noble way but still... he was such a good guy in this piece and I really enjoyed his character.

don't really know in what direction you will go with the sequel but I enjoyed this greatly so if there is one I will give it a try for sure!
cpasq9 chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Wow. Tense and heart breaking chapter. Puck...you are a hero. I'm glad most of them made it. I really liked Shelby's speech to Maribel. A sequel? I'm all for that.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
sequel please!
viento chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
I'm sad for Puck but now he is a hero. Hope you post the sequel.D
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Die Puck! Liked it, just wishing Rachel had stepped up.
jankelly chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Wow! Loved this one... I hope you do a sequel to find out what happens to them now there safe
Santanalover16 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
whaaat? oh no, poor puck :( i loved this chapter and the fic is amazing just like everything you write! i would totally love a sequel!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Hope there's a epilogue
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Wow. Fantastic ending.
stacprit chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
What a fantastic way to contrast San/Britt's future with them having to kill Mike. That was a brilliant way to make it "easier" to have to read what they had to do to their friend.

I know you have said you have struggled with this story but I am glad to see it continued and that you are going to do the last chapter so we can see how it all winds up. It has certainly been diff from your other stories but I have enjoyed the journey!
snowdrop1026 chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
Whoa. That was intense and sad . And they aren't stupid. That was their friend. Their family. That wasn't an easy decision they had to make. But, in the end, it was the right one. At least now, he won't be suffering. Maribel was right, he died with dignity. I hope no one else dies. If this ever happened in real life, I don't know what I would do. Amazing chapter once again. PMS