Reviews for Camelot's Curse
MerlinMorgana1579 chapter 1 . 5/13
OMG I actually laughed. Really loudly, and my rents r right beside me sleeping. Did I mention it's fourth five passed midnight? And the best part? I actually laughed ecayse despite being trying to be so modest by lifting his eyes as if to the heavens, his crown... Crap I'm about to laugh again..
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 1/11
You actually had me laughing aloud at times. Most specifically the parts with Gaius and Uther lol. So good. :)
DarkFrenz143 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
"We must get to the bottom of this immediately," Uther continued. His eyes carefully trained above everyone's head as if he were pleading with the heavens.
I can't breathe x'DDD
emeraldblood9 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This was so so funny. Really loved it. Laughed heaps. Also loved the way you did Arthur and Merlin together. You were so true to the characters. Really well done. Thanks heaps ;)
spitfirelady chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
That was so hilarious. The Gaius stuff was the funniest stuff ever. I laughed so much.
And because it was so funny I didn't expect it to be so hot when the boys got it on. But I was delighted that it was sexy too.
Great blend of humour and smut.
Still laughing at naked Gaius...
Carottal chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Very funny and one of the most original set up idea I've read on this fandom so far. I particularly loved how you introduced the situation, and all the puns.
Now two questions remain:
why was this spell done?
Is Gaius a closeted exhibititionist?

Thank you for the entertainment!
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
SO funny!
candymacaron chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh man, naked Gauis made me laugh so much. Great read. :)
blugrl320 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Lol! Funny yet still hot! Loved it!
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh my god lol
Thay just be so fucking funny to see
gatemadness chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
The description sounded so weird that I just had to read this. And boy am I glad I did. Lovely little story ;D
Rubytears101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Okay first things first. I LAUGHED SO F-ING HARD WHEN I READ THAT SUMMARY. Second, this was a genius idea. Third, you are awesome.
The Incredible Nameless Wonder chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Naked Gaius... UNCLEAN!

But that was still very, very funny!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I think I roved over this fic about 20 times. And I'm just like, 'should I read this? Naked Gaius doesn't sound pleasant...' but I finally did.

Hilarious!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Haha this was funny and hot :O I'm just imagining the results if this happened on the actual show. I'm pretty sure our "bromances" would soon turn into a lot more :P