Reviews for The Diary of Midshipman Deryn Sharp
MissyBailey chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
That was adorable! Your logic makes me laugh. You are beautiful.
teithant chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
These were all a most deliciousnessable type of writing. While I was kinda lost at some points, it still made sense in the end. Sort of. Anyway these are really good, thanks.
teithant chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Yay! Leviathan!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Lol thaz hilarious
erica chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
OMG... this is so hilarious! You must keep updating! And don't worry, you actually depicted them quite in character. :)
Middy Miles chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Trust me, hon, that was NOT short. I've seen some that are little more than a few lines.
Anyway, this isn't bad. You've managed to capitalize and punctuate where necessary, with few mistakes, which is always the first thing I look for :). You'll improve with time, I'm sure, but try to slow it down a little, add some more setting and scene descriptions. I know you're just trying to get the purpose across at this point, but, really, it isn't necessary to go into extensive detail, so just add a few things here and their. Maybe the toast could be burnt on a corner or something. I dunno.
And I think "midshipman" only has one "p"...
Siri Kenobi95 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Great chapters! Deryn is perfectly in character and it feels like it could actually fit into the Leviathan universe. And LOL at the Trousers and Newkirk incidents! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I fell sorry for Deryn. I really do. :P
I loved it! :D wright more please!
MemyselfandI373 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Heh, silly Newkirk. I like weird, so it's okay :)
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love it! Wright more! :D
MemyselfandI373 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
'My favorite trousers!' Lol, nice job.