Reviews for Grim Beguile
sundragons9 chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
I can't really believe you killed off Katniss. She would never have let Thresh, or anyone for that matter, get close to her while using a bow.
bookworm51485 chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
I was just looking above and it's looks like I might be review number 100... Cool :-)

So it looks like Katniss really is dead... Hmmm... Now I'm very intrigued as to where you're going with this and who's going to make it out on the other side. Can't wait for your next chapter
bookworm51485 chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
And we're done. Hope you update soon, I really want to know what just happened here. I will assume that Katniss isn't actually dead, though I guess it wouldn't be the first time someone killed a main character.

The only major criticism I have is that Cato's characterization and history are a bit inconsistent or even contradictory at points. I can't tell if it's being done on purpose by Cato, to throw Katniss off, or if it's an error, but I've noticed a few inconsistencies.
Overall, though, I'm definitely enjoying the story.
loremaster121 chapter 14 . 4/19/2015
This is fantastic please update soon. I am craving to find out what happens next.
Asherah Isa chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
Leaving us hanging? Huh?
Well i want to hate you for that but i cant considering you are writing such a amazings story. I was kidding about hating you part. Though please update soon.
Asherah Isa chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
Clove is maniac. I can compare her to girl in my class. Though she doesnt kill but her insults are creative.
Asherah Isa chapter 12 . 3/22/2015
Who was it ? Peeta or thresh ? Thresh i guess.
Is clove a little unstable?
Asherah Isa chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
Some interesting development is seen. For one, cold heart is melting. Gamemakers are being generous.
Awesome
Asherah Isa chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Foxface peeta thresh rue working together. Great. Now that's something
Asherah Isa chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
Great chapter. Who wwould have thought cato would be so good and caring. Hehehe
Asherah Isa chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Tnatwwas so exciting loved it.
Asherah Isa chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
For a moment i thought katniss would kill rue.
But nice twist you put in there
Asherah Isa chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Liked it.
Asherah Isa chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
I thought for sec that there were no starstar crossed lovers.
Good chapter
Asherah Isa chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
She should have just let him die.
I like this katniss