Reviews for Clark Kent: Man of Steel
janahjean chapter 5 . 6/7
aww. you made lois cri. gadamnit.
janahjean chapter 5 . 6/7
aww. you made lois cri. gadamnit.
janahjean chapter 1 . 6/7
clark: ma heres my suit. kthxbai (martha poke the bullet filled suitmartha wild screaming)
the suv full of swat team was unexpected. is luthor president? or manda waller? hmm
janahjean chapter 2 . 6/7
wS expecting him to use heTvision to seal Ship. also i thought the suicidal man is his pilot appearance. i would have been disapointed...the ship rescue is mucj mucj cooler. also two months that no lane and kent hottest reporter team in town huh. lois is so brassy...um not sure yet if i like this clark who is not stammering in front of Lois...we will see nice chapter 2. the flow of the story is okey
janahjean chapter 1 . 6/7
the intro was superb. so lois is not chloe's cousin. yay. also i like how bruce said metropolis needs hope. good beginning i jist discoverthis story
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
great chapter and plot
Guest chapter 30 . 3/1/2015
Awesome. Great story. It was interesting how you put Batman in the story. Continue writing, you have a gift.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
superman has tactile telekinesis (what the non superboy-prime uses as his main power) meaning as long as he makes physical contact with an object can can lift it break it bend it ect. thats also how he flies. thats a main part of his powers. whenever you see supermans suite ripped it means that superman is facing a foe/event very powerfull. he also has superstrength these two powers work together to make him superman. eventaully superboys tactile telekenisis becomes very strong and he surpases superman and gains other powers
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
never watched the movie my arse. basicaly "The Man of Steel" with some twists. and lois lane not a red head? wtf. still good though but didnt type in superman fanfiction for Batman to show up on the reg
Exodus5 chapter 30 . 2/20/2014
This is an interesting story but you don't really seem to understand how Superman's powers work. Kryptonians don't have an upper power limit of yellow sun exposure. In fact it's commonly shown that Superman is constantly getting stronger as he gets older. Superman's upper limit is literally infinity and while you have written a very weak (power wise) version of Superman (which is not wrong) he will get stronger as time goes on. I did enjoy the battle between Luthor and Superman as you cut to the real heart of the matter. There battle isn't physical their really fighting for humanities soul and in a fight like that Superman is going to be way outmatched. We just have to see the world around us for the truth of that.
gravityhasnolimit chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
I read this in one go and a sequel would be nice. I really liked this, and it's probably one of the best Superman fanfictions on this site.
agentinfinity chapter 30 . 12/15/2013
You did a great job. Take pride in this accomplishment. It was Super.
SuzanOfSouthern chapter 28 . 12/2/2013
Wow... in every sense of the word. I really, really enjoyed this chapter. This is probably one of the most gripping ones you've written. The ending was fantastic; I can't wait to see how this develops!

I like how the story has progressed, how you are incorporating Batman into all of this as well. The beginning section was a great way for you to help the reader understand your Batman a little more, and why he feels the way he does. The way you write Zod, I am actually hearing Michael Shannon's voice while I read his dialogue. And Supes/Clark Kent is definitely more in the vein of New 52 than anything else I've seen thus far. It is quite extraordinary reading these characters in such a different setting and with new and unplanned twists and turns. I can't wait to see Luthor again; I'm hoping for possibly a team-up. Or for Batman to hunt him down and for Supes to work on getting rid of Zod. Which does lead to the question of if the Phantom Zone still exists or not, and can be used again to capture Zod. Intriguing stuff, Malquoria. Your writing makes me think of countless scenarios that could emerge from what's already posted.

Your writing style is perfect for this story, and continues to improve. No noticeable spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes I can see.

I just wanted to let you know how much I really enjoyed this last chapter, and how I can't wait to see what else you have up that writer's sleeve of yours. Great job, and keep it up!

Suzan Of Southern, member of the Council
Guest chapter 28 . 12/2/2013
Nice work. I loved the way you had Batman being able to see Superman's humanity. The ending of this chapter is good and I would love to see more of this.
Marinelife37 chapter 28 . 11/30/2013
great chapter. I love the way you portrayed Lois meeting Batman. I can see him being abrupt with her and her not listening to him.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »