Reviews for Up To My Neck in You
Chalger chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
brilliant thank you
Cathy9 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really loved how you captured Garrett in this piece. The way you write him is the way I think of story.
deb24601 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was just gorgeous. I fell in love with Garrett during BD2 and this was so beautifully authentic - his voice, weaving their story into the night before the "battle". Oh, I'm all aflutter, sorry. I love poetic writing and this is one of the prettiest things I've read in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing.
plsdon'tcallitasensitivenub chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Way to shatter my heart. ;_;

This was so beautiful. You interpretation of their relationship was spot on. UGH. I'm gonna go cry now.
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was so cute :3 so cute, so cute. And I love reading...argh, I don't know what the word is...casual writing? Modern writing? You have a very different yet very similar 'voice' here, compared to usual. It gets his character right down pat, definitely, and it was interesting.

"I'm thanking you already." - perfect 3 wow, I never thought I could enjoy them as a couple so much...

I'm also enjoying these speedy posts far too much. KEEP IT UP :D and happy Christmas!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Very well written and intriguing. I didn't like a few things about your version of Garrett - didn't quite fit with his persona as I knew it - but each to their own, and I did like his confidence!
I loved the line 'She's too fierce for that, and grief makes her brittle and cold' and the part about Stefan and Vladimir going off alone like the mated couples reaaaallly made me crack up.
'But then, Kate starts to smile at him' - Love.

Thanks for sharing!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I loved this. I think you did an awesome job. It was really nice to read something happy from you, and everything just flowed wonderfully. Great job!
Archangel of Persia chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I really love garrett and Kate as a couple and this has to be one of my faviourite stories about this couple. Well done it was well written and emotional abd just wonderful!
Always Amy chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I really like this. Hope you write more of this pair.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
thank you, thank you, thank you! i love the kate-garrett pairing and hate how there is barely any good stories on them. one of my favorite couples by one of my favorite authors. thanks again

Quirky.

p.s-if you look at howaboutthisforaname, i'm in the group under the moniker cyclone. i haven't posted anything on this, but have on fictionpress.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Exquisite, as always. Your writing is so beautiful... it almost draws one to tears. :) You capture emotions so wonderfully.
H. K. Rissing chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
You don't even understand the depth and breadth of the love-hate relationship I have with your writing. It's so beautiful it makes my lungs start liquifying, and then it's about people I previously thought I hated and now I have no choice but to love them.
Additionally, I really love how when you're writing from this different perspective, it sounds SO much different than the way it does when you're writing the ancient, didactic Volturi.
FLAWLESS. As per usual.
Thank you SO much for posting this!
-H.