Reviews for Trade
amutoaug252000 chapter 9 . 2/12
i really like the new amu-can it really is a new improvement to me now her and ikuto are a perfect couple u should finish it would like to know what happens next
Masked-Secret-Neko chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Please update just please please
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
hey writer aren't you going to update anytime soon, cause right now i am dying to read and find out what happens next! so plz plz update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Omg i love your writing an this story. So ask of you to plz update. I am dying to read the next chapters and know what happens. Plz update! An thank you for writing this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Omgaawd whats gonna happen next?! Please update i am dying to read the next! Update
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Update plz! I am dying to read the next chapters. So plz keep on writting!
kurovillgane chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I need more of your chapters! Plz update!
xAmuxIkutox chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Hello Kisshu, good story so far
HappinessCame chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
It wil be nice if you write at least 10 more chapters coz your fanfic is naaaaays
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
More update!nya
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
PrincessSkylar chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Another great chapter
Hope you update soon
PuppetTheCat chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Fluffy ending is fluffy! Update!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
So cute! I love that Ikuto pretended to be sick in order to skip teaching! Poor Amu! She doesn't want to do that to the eggs, but that stupid jerk of a director dude is making her. Evil, evil, evil! You had a few grammar errors, but it was good! I think that Amulet Neko is okay... I can't think of a better one anyway. I can't wait for the next update! AMUTO FOREVER! :)