Reviews for Trekmas Carols
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh, gosh! Those first few lines had me laughing so hard! Go Tribbles! Go! Go! Send those Klingons running!
BloodLily16 chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
I really like the last part, where the Trekkies are watching all that stuff happening.
BloodLily16 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
'But Chakotay's the pilot, so I'll have to pray.' LOL :D
Hfbbv chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is awesome I showed it to all of my family!
Hideout Writer chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Sounds about right. However, it should be noted that we are not 'Trekkies' we are 'Trekkers'. 'Trekkie' is an insult to us.
androidilenya chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
A wonderful conclusion to the Christmas season! I'm quite impressed that you got so many up.
androidilenya chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
'Encounter at Farpoint', 'Hide and Q', 'Q Who', 'Deja Q'. I admire your ability to write poetry for Star Trek. And Q is very amusing.
androidilenya chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Ha, that pretty much sums up the entirety of Star Trek. Flying through space... meet alien race... get shot at... peace. Very nice!
androidilenya chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
"But Chakotay's the pilot So I'll have to pray." Ha, that was hilarious. Nice job :)
androidilenya chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Speaking as someone who has no talent for poetry whatsoever, I love how you're making this actually conform to the rhyme scheme of the original carol.
He, this is pretty awesome. Keep it up!
Hideout Writer chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Monty Python and the Starship Enterprise...not disturbing at all.
androidilenya chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was so funny. Made my day! I loved the tribbles one.
Falalalala...
You should do Jingle Bells in the style of TNG. 'Jingle bells, Wesley smells...'
Ehehe.
Follow me 'cause I'm the captain...
Great. Now whenever I hear this on the radio I'll want to sing it with these lyrics.