Reviews for Take a Stand
Callian31 chapter 1 . 6/4
Go Sakura!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 5/23
I like that Sakura readily admitted that at twelve she was an airhead and how she's well aware of her value and her contributions to the village and how much her team means to her, her strength here is well illustrated and while I hope someday you might write something with Sakura perhaps reconciling with her parents where it's left is strong and enjoyable
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 1 . 5/20
I really liked this. I like how you portray Sakura's character, how believable and realistic the character and the plot both are. It makes for a very good read.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/14
Oh this was nice, a very nice read indeed. I never really liked Sakura, and she only had a few merits or redeemable moments before she wasn't in the main lineup anymore and even then she wasn't entirely like able nor useful; at least to me. Granted, I haven't read or watched the manga or anime in their entirety, but from what I remember and the bits I delved in here and there, that's the kind of image and feelings I got of her. But this? This definitely paints her in a better light and I can respect and like her in here. Way to go Sakura~ :)
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 5/9
Poor girl. She made a very difficult choice, but at least she took a stand and kept to it. Good on her.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 4/14
I have to admit, this was actually different and strangely, not all that unbelievable a situation. After all, Sakura did change quite a bit from the Early days of Team 7 to much later when they became Team Kakashi/Team Yamato. There's also the fact that born and bred civilians don't truly understand military organizations and everything they entail. The fact that Sakura has been "doing the ninja thing" for most of her life, even if she was still just a silly waif of a girl, her parent's view of her career is more than a little insulting. Seeing as she's the village's apprentice... Even at half her skill, their view is short-sighted and outright heretical.

Good job.
TheMischieveous chapter 1 . 4/11
This was really cute. Thank you for the good read
Homosexual-deviant chapter 1 . 3/9
wow you made me actually like sakura
ImpsDream chapter 1 . 3/4
This has to be the only fanfic I've ever read (and believe me I've read a lot of them) that actually portrays Sakura in a way that doesn't make me want to rip out my eyes/rip off her head.
Thank you for recognizing that she's a human being and not a plot device for obsession/hate.
It was a good story
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 2/27
I'm reading another of your one shots!
And I really like it! I really like how you portrayed Kakashi here, and all the Team 7's protectiveness over Sakura. It was really cute!
thousandyearflower chapter 1 . 2/15
Cool!
I really like this take on Sakura's character. I think it shows her development as an individual, and I especially like the reference to her medical skills. That stuff takes dedication, and that aspect of her character isn't always shown. I also just like the team friendship dynamics, because they're all basically family. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 1/31
I actually did like this, despite the fact I don't like Sakura at all. Nice work.
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved it! Absolutely amaze balls!
Ankoholic chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I found it an enjoyable read, that I did. It's always nice to see Sakura stand up for herself, and the parts with Kakashi were a nice touch. Whatever the voice of reason said to her parents off screen must have had quite the effect on them both.