Reviews for Take a Stand
Ficti0nisreality chapter 1 . 3/9
wow you made me actually like sakura
ImpsDream chapter 1 . 3/4
This has to be the only fanfic I've ever read (and believe me I've read a lot of them) that actually portrays Sakura in a way that doesn't make me want to rip out my eyes/rip off her head.
Thank you for recognizing that she's a human being and not a plot device for obsession/hate.
It was a good story
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 2/27
I'm reading another of your one shots!
And I really like it! I really like how you portrayed Kakashi here, and all the Team 7's protectiveness over Sakura. It was really cute!
thousandyearflower chapter 1 . 2/15
Cool!
I really like this take on Sakura's character. I think it shows her development as an individual, and I especially like the reference to her medical skills. That stuff takes dedication, and that aspect of her character isn't always shown. I also just like the team friendship dynamics, because they're all basically family. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 1/31
I actually did like this, despite the fact I don't like Sakura at all. Nice work.
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved it! Absolutely amaze balls!
Ankoholic chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I found it an enjoyable read, that I did. It's always nice to see Sakura stand up for herself, and the parts with Kakashi were a nice touch. Whatever the voice of reason said to her parents off screen must have had quite the effect on them both.
curious viewer chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Really, an excellent one-shot. Short and sweet, you showed the relationship between her and the team quite clearly, and you got the story across without any cracks in the road.

Honestly, well written.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
The boys of Team 7 are very

You go Sakura!
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Brilliant story! I wish I could bee more interaction with Naruto and Sakura living with each other in this situation. Great job!
Ikurus chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Never considered the traditional family angle for Sakura before. Interesting, and as usual well written.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I like this.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Whew! Whoa, dude. shorter, but still heckava good tale. Thanks for your work! :D :D
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I'm not Sakura's biggest fan (I don't hate her or think she's useless either, even before the time skip), but you really managed to make her really likable here without making her too OOC (she's older here so it's understandable if she's a little OOC) and I liked the team dynamics and the emotions. You made Sakura strong without making her a Mary-sue and I really liked this fic.