Reviews for Take a Stand
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 3/29
Normally I have difficulty sympathizing with Sakura but you nailed this right on the head. Great fic!
HawaiianSunsets chapter 1 . 2/28
Whoa. Awesome story :)
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 1 . 1/30
Pretty cool, made sense. I mean, if her parents are civilians, how are they going to relate to a child soldier? Things should've been tense as hell between them anyway. One thing jumped out at me. Three duffel bags? They live in a universe with sealing scrolls. Actually, using sealing scrolls would've highlighted the disparity between her parents' lines of thought and her own. Because civilians probably aren't casually treated to demonstrations of ninja arts, even in a ninja village.
Delan Cross chapter 1 . 1/29
Yup, it was good and thankfully no mention of Susuke. Usually it's all, he got brought back, completely reformed and all is happy and dandy again. Yuck. So this was a nice change. I have always thought that civilians probably wouldn't be able to understand a ninjas lifestyle, so Sakura would probably face problems on that front.
snowecat chapter 1 . 1/27
Very interesting, I like how Sai has different smiles.
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 1/26
good job. i enjoyed this. wouldn't mind reading kakashi's POV either (hint, hint...lol ;))
great job though
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 1/3
nice i liked it
michiisyndrome chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hey,

I just wanted to write that I really enjoy your work. I love how refreshing your character portrayals are and the level of competency I see in them that I would've loved to see in canon as well! I hope you write more on Team 7 interactions (I do love Sakura as a bias, but them as a team would be terrific) and get hit with inspiration for your other fics too. Your writing is quite compelling to read, it's hard to stop!

Cheers,
Michi
Summoning Secrets chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Panda bastard...*bursts into laughter* I love it! Awesome story! :)
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
If I promised Kakashi to buy the next 3 Icha-Icha books do you think he would tell me what exactly he said to Sakura's parents?
Gustavius3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Excellent rather like what i have written on my own computer and would like to finish if not for most of the functions on my computer going haywire and most of the vowels not working iam using the click keyboard to write this
paracuties chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hmm...interesting...although seriously, you made her parents out to be these crazy old-fashioned old cronies that had no idea what being a kunoichi was. And I don't think they are that way...but you know, I suppose you can twist their character any which way you want since their character has been shown for approximately 0.01 seconds in the anime. :P

Good one-shot! Keep writing!
Queens of Madness chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Thanks for giving Sakura real character. There are so many writers who mangle her personality and don't do her justice. Great job!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I do like bashing on Sakura but I also love seeing her as an independent kunoichi. Even though a lot of people say she's useless I think she's great with her hard-core punches and super medic skills. At the beginning she was really a useless fangirl, though. I also love the plot of her moving out, Sakura should have done that earlier.
griffindork93 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is really sweet, with just a touch of humor. I love the bond between Team Seven.