Reviews for Take a Stand
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 4/14
I have to admit, this was actually different and strangely, not all that unbelievable a situation. After all, Sakura did change quite a bit from the Early days of Team 7 to much later when they became Team Kakashi/Team Yamato. There's also the fact that born and bred civilians don't truly understand military organizations and everything they entail. The fact that Sakura has been "doing the ninja thing" for most of her life, even if she was still just a silly waif of a girl, her parent's view of her career is more than a little insulting. Seeing as she's the village's apprentice... Even at half her skill, their view is short-sighted and outright heretical.

Good job.
TheMischieveous chapter 1 . 4/11
This was really cute. Thank you for the good read
Homosexual-deviant chapter 1 . 3/9
wow you made me actually like sakura
ImpsDream chapter 1 . 3/4
This has to be the only fanfic I've ever read (and believe me I've read a lot of them) that actually portrays Sakura in a way that doesn't make me want to rip out my eyes/rip off her head.
Thank you for recognizing that she's a human being and not a plot device for obsession/hate.
It was a good story
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 2/27
I'm reading another of your one shots!
And I really like it! I really like how you portrayed Kakashi here, and all the Team 7's protectiveness over Sakura. It was really cute!
thousandyearflower chapter 1 . 2/15
Cool!
I really like this take on Sakura's character. I think it shows her development as an individual, and I especially like the reference to her medical skills. That stuff takes dedication, and that aspect of her character isn't always shown. I also just like the team friendship dynamics, because they're all basically family. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 1/31
I actually did like this, despite the fact I don't like Sakura at all. Nice work.
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved it! Absolutely amaze balls!
Ankoholic chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I found it an enjoyable read, that I did. It's always nice to see Sakura stand up for herself, and the parts with Kakashi were a nice touch. Whatever the voice of reason said to her parents off screen must have had quite the effect on them both.
curious viewer chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Really, an excellent one-shot. Short and sweet, you showed the relationship between her and the team quite clearly, and you got the story across without any cracks in the road.

Honestly, well written.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
The boys of Team 7 are very

You go Sakura!
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Brilliant story! I wish I could bee more interaction with Naruto and Sakura living with each other in this situation. Great job!
Ikurus chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Never considered the traditional family angle for Sakura before. Interesting, and as usual well written.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 10/10/2014