Reviews for Homework is Boring
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Love how you played out the smutty part for a bit. I usually hate when people are to fast paced in their yaoi. A bit of work needed on the spelling but that's about it. :3
alisha oneill chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
this was awesome and don't let anyone tell you other wise
alisha oneill chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love your story keep up with the great stories
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Sexy Sexy Sexy *dies from nosebleed*
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Kyaaaaa HOT
mointii chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
OHMYGOODNESSTHISISJUSTSOFABULOUSLYWRITTENANDICAN'T USESPACESBECAUSEI'MTOTALLYFANGIRLINGRIGHTNOW!
mointii chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEP! OMG! I just love this SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
fullmetal.freak67 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
the first chapter was a mean teaser, but that was incredibly hot. . . i'm a newb to OHSHC, but i'm very enthusiastic about it, i really became addicted to it in the first few minutes, and i loved the twins after their first 10 words. Thank you so much for this story, it is so hot and cute!
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
IT DOES NOT SUCK AND DONT YOU BELEIVE IT DOES
We-are-DeathGods chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I enjoyed the fact you had the alternate ending. I read the first chapter and was like "dafuq!? You can't leave us like that...then I noticed a second chapter ;)
cyberaingel chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
for your first yaoi...
i loved it (stars in eyes)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
adorable
knmadden22 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Very good hey it had me emotional lol wish u added more detail but over all a damn good story u should do more hika and kao twincest yaoi's
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
heeheehee such a stuborn kaoru ;3
Neglexica chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Did he really just start the 'I love you more' game? THEY WILL BE GOING ON ABOUT THIS FOREVER.

I love the fic, by the way! :)