Reviews for Dancing
Jyoti chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
To Guest- Thank you so much for all of your reviews on my stories so far. And yeah she was definitely one of my favorites too!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aww this such a cute story! She was my favourite counsellor
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Took me a few days before I got a chance to read this, but it's actually pretty cute. I like the backstory with Wilameena's mother being the inspiration for the Mother/Daughter dance, a way to live vicariously through other girls bonding with their mothers. And I can even see why she made the move from dancer to school counselor, to help people like herself who may have been struggling after the death of a loved one (or anything else.) The only thing that might be a little iffy is that I think Dr. Bink was a counselor for a while before she got a job at Grant. There was that whole thing about her going to prom with one of her students (not romantically, if I recall, I kind of always thought she was trying to boost his self esteem) and so the implication was that they fired/laid her off and switched her to Grant. That said, I think this backstory might also work to explain why she agreed to go to the dance with the kid, if you think about it.