Reviews for Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
iambeagle chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
omg why did I decide to read this right now because fuck you for making my heart hurt but then making it happy hurt IDK like I'm sitting on my bathroom floor reading this & drinking vodka.

thanks.

and bullshit seven stories.

I love you.

o i really liked this line: "You areā€¦so beautiful," he murmured once we were skin to skin. "I don't think I tell you that enough." he's a sweetie boy.
cullensrule chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I loved it. I think that they will be together for a long time.
twi nana chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Short, Sweet, a little angsty, and just perfect where you left it...thanks TN
KendieV chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
awwwwe i loved it :)
it was short and cute - sometimes that's just right
team LEWARD forever! :p
amazing work :D
Anon chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Oh man, that was too short. :/ I really love the angst and the way you write.
Anon chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
NOooooo...I want more.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Oh no...
Anon chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Loved it. The amount of words makes me worry though. I want moreeeeee.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is probably the first time that I will read something that's not E/B but omg, this is so good.
married2thcoach chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Fantastic ending. I have tears in my eyes. I do imagine a HEA for them. Great story.
brankel1 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Fantastic job.
looie chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Gahhhhh. Okay I can breathe easy. This was just lovely. Lovely lovely lovely.
Just, the established relationship that you built so subtly, but also with so much pathos and pain. And their palpable passion. And the sadness. And the hope. It was all beautiful. In my mind, there is very much a happily ever after in their future.
I absolutely adored this little fic :) Perfect!
looie chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Gahhhh. Okay I was so totally prepared for my heart to be broken by this fic, and to walk away feeling a bit empty... but now you have given me hope for a happier ending. And that scares me a little bit, because if it doesn't work out then I might just be devastated. But I lovelovelove these two, and I'm off to read the next one :)
hgmsnoopy chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Sweet!
connect2tjb chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Thanks for sharing this with us. I always enjoy your work.
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »