Reviews for Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
connect2tjb chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Gutted.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
This was short, but very sweet story. :D
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Not my sweet Seth. But I'm glad she let him come to her for a change. :)
Marie One chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I imagine a baby as well maybe, no birth control unless she is on the pill. I want more story or a epi or revisit to see maybe.
mewlingquimlover chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
always amazing, always heart warming. your writing never stops amazing me. every new plot, every new story.. every time. thanks for writing this and posting it.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Too short (the fic, not the rapper) but only because you make me want more more more of them!
jennayg123 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Oh I'm so glad they got their happily ever after! They both deserve it!
cherryhilz chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I didn't want to read this because I can't read stories that aren't B&E...but darn you! You made me! :)

I read the first chapter, and couldn't stop. It was short and sweet. And I hate to admit it - but I enjoyed it!
Inosolan chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
What a lovely way to end it, lots of sweetness and hope for the future!
Inosolan chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Oh this breaks my heart. Poor Leah! I'm sad that she seems so estranged from her mother, even when her brother is lost. At least this shocked Edward out of focusing on his own grief and made him look at the world around him.
CrookedArm chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Very sweet! I do imagine a good future for them. The door just had to crack open for them to let each other in.
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
A glimmer of hope. Edward came through at a very serious and difficult time for Leah. It was good to hear of her past and know where she is coming from. Fear of abandonment.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Beuatiful. I think they got a HEA too. :)
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I wish you'd continue this. It's really good.
Firefly-class chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Perfect ending. They are both damaged but better together than apart.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »