Reviews for Going Down-A Historical Fanfiction
grace.kelley.756 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Can't wait until you are back,this is really good.
AlwaysTheBookCupcake chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
THIS IS AMAZE! I remember this from the nickelodeon boards! It's me, star24s!
Leah chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
I love this story! It's really awesome, which is saying something because I usually hate any story w/out Peddie (i'm a total fangirl :P).
dlouc chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Lovely anon: Thanks for the suggestion. I actually wrote a variation of this story about a year ago that did include Jack and Rose. I wasn't planning on publishing it here, but I can if you want.

Kayleighann5: At this point, Peddie has not happened and Eddie isn't part of Sibuna yet (this takes place at the beginning of season 2). I will try to include some Peddie at the end. Thank you for reviewing. :)
Kayleighann5 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I wish you would have put everyone in this story and my just Sibuna so there would be Peddie, but I still like it. Keep going!
HaleyMartin74 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
This is great! I love the story of the Titanic and I'm obsessed with House of Anubis so this is just perfect! Please update soon :)
Krystal loves hoa jeroy chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Please updated this Is such a great story
lovemeforwhoiam chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
amazing story please update soon
Luv2Luv chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
AWESOME! Are there gonna be any Peddie scenes? Don't kill off Eddie please!
Luv2Luv chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Ermergerd! Just AWESOME! Update soon!
deep colors in the sky chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
please continue!
dlouc chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Kickinitanubis chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Update soon please. I love it but I hate cliffies.
Lovely anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
If you include Jack and Rose somehow, like say "Nina and Fabian saw a blonde and red-headed girl run through the hall, holding hands. It was obvious they loved each other." or something like that I will love you forever because Jack and Rose are my OTP ok
Btw, great story! Really interesting!
Purple-Diamonds chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
This is is there going to be any couples.