Reviews for Receiver of Many
tgurl620 chapter 5 . 6/26
I am so thrilled your novels are going to be published! I cannot wait to buy them and read them continuously. This has been one of my favorite stories. I hope you continue to feel inspired to write such enchanting stories. Thank you and I wish you luck! :-)
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 5 . 6/24
I can't wait to see the published copies, especially what kind of artwork you've chosen for the covers.
PollyLWorld chapter 1 . 6/21
Omg whyyyyy D': i had 3 chapters left! My bad luck is always killing me, but i an only thank you for such an amazing story :) i loved everything about it! (Also, no matter what happens at the 3 final chapters i couldnt read: demeter will always for me be a major Childish and unreasonable bitch (sorry for that))
But considering all the research you have made and all the wonderful details you have given this story, i can only thank you for everything you have written. I wish you the best for the book publishing and a super big hug to thank you for doing this. in my heart, Persephone and Aidon will always be together as one of the best stories i have read. I will be looking forward to get a copy of the book when the time comes :)
Oh I found your reason, sorry for yelling. I still hate you for stopping me halfway (jk)
Please please please I love it I'm actually crying
Please put them back I was reading them
WHY ARE YOU DELETING THIS.? I love it
RDG chapter 2 . 6/21
Ever since I found this story, I have loved it to pieces! I was on chapter 85 when you made the change, so it is with great impatience that I look forward to the publication of your book! I have always felt that this amazing tale deserved to be published as its own story and not fanfiction. Keep up the excellent work!
AreYouMAD chapter 1 . 6/21
I literally just found this story a few hours ago and could not stop reading it! Its so good! I was so confused when all the chapters started disappearing and went back to the first and saw your new message about publishing this into a book(congrats by the way!)! Im sad and frustrated that the story was taken down as i was trying to read it but I'm also super excited that its going to be made into an official book! I will for sure keep an eye out for it!
Pandora154085 chapter 87 . 6/13
Hello, I was just getting to be infatuated with Greek mythology. When I came across the myth about Persephone and Hades, I became so obsessed with the couple. Then Tumblr suggested me this fanfic, I immediately went into reading. Your fanfic was fantastic as they say. Most of them have me Fangirling and crying at the same time. It was so thrilling! I never have this much thrill in my life ever since. Anyways, I really enjoyed this fanfic A LOT. Now I'm definitely starting to love Greek mythology even more. Thanks again for this lovely story. I can't wait for it to be published:D
smouser93 chapter 87 . 6/2
Love love love love this book. I can't wait til you publish it so I can add it to my shelf and I can't wait until you make the sequel :D
LauStereo chapter 21 . 5/28
Hi there! I'm a new beta reader. I've found your story just 3 days ago and I'm totally in love with it! I love this pair and you really got me hooked with you story. I'm trying to read 10 chapters per day because its really addictive. Anyway thank you very much for sharing this masterpiece with us. I'll continue reading!
Athena Of The Greeks chapter 86 . 5/6
Oh. My. GODS! What a chapter! What a perfect, beautiful, meaningful and heartfelt way to end this incredible book! I cannot believe it has taken me so long to finish this! Thank you for the shout out. It has been my pleasure to read your work. And may I say, I almost started jumping up and down when I read that you are writing a sequel! I LOVE YOUR WORK! It simply MUST be published! All the best to you, dear! 3
kksambo chapter 1 . 4/25
I love this story! I have a question, however? Do you take story requests because if you do, I really want to read an Apollo and Athena marriage story. I know they are half-siblings but Persephone is Hades niece and Hera and Zeus are full blooded siblings so Athena and Apollo together isn't any worse than that and I really want to read a story about them together! So please consider it and let me know your answer!
EdenMae chapter 3 . 4/10
Wow this was really creative I found this story recently and I'm impressed with the beginning and how it's going;) it's colorful and it's a beautiful description on the interpreted myth.