Reviews for Receiver of Many
Leefa chapter 6 . 6/26
So I bought the first story. Read it all night long. Next day immediately got the second book. They are both very very good. Recommend spending the few dollars to get it.
Varied by Pixels chapter 1 . 4/16
Having both RoM and DoL on Amazon digital I thought I would leave a review here for anyone contemplating buying it; DO IT! If you are a fan of the Hades/Persephone myth then you will not regret your purchase. I've read plenty of books regarding the abduction of Persephone and Kata Chthonia/Rachel Alexander really does breathe fresh life into this classic tale so that every turn of the page is a wonderful experience. Her characterization of both Persephone/Kore and Hades/Aidon are easily two of my favorite iterations of the characters EVER. Just do yourself a favor and buy these books in paperback or digital now!
SazHearT chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Loved it! This is One of the best hades and Persephone story I have read so far...
VenusvsMars chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Bought both of your books really love your story . When is book three coming out?
Seph chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
When the 3rd book will be out? I am dying to read it!
drucifer000 chapter 6 . 3/14/2017
If you liked this go buy the book. I just finished them, well worth the read! Nicely done!
Ray Alexander chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I have literally the same name as you. This is incredible. Btw, love your work, girly!
neko-hine21 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Hello, i am very interested in reading your story, i love the preview a lot. I wanted to purchase the ebook via google play (since i dont use amazon) but there were no results found :( is there anyway i can read your book? (I have a fanfiction account, if you would reply)
Thankyou and have a good day!
Mumarifah chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
I really want to buy the paperback version, but I'm Indonesian and I don't think it will be there soon. So sad :(
Anyway, congratulations! Your version of H&P is the most stunning of all. I wish they could be filmed ;)
tiatuulikki chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
You wrote that we'd be able to buy this from Googleplay, however I cannot find this book from there. It is my only chance to buy it . Please contact me through FB.
Melpomenis chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
Were can I find the first part?
Vannah6642 chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
If they ever make this amazing story into a movie I would love to play Persephone! ️
runa168 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I just wanted to let you know that I have been following this story for so long and just now noticed that it had been completed... then I find out it's been taken down and turned into a book!? First thing I did... I bought it! There was no way I was going to miss this opportunity. Ever. I love this fic so much and I am so exited for you! Congratulations on the book and I'll certainly be looking forward to more of your work!
Michell P M chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
¿Esta historia saldrá en español? soy de Chile y me encanto esta historia,quiero saber si saldrá a la venta el libro en Chile. gracias.
Wense chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
OMFG. I cant believe how powerful the feels of this fic are! You are awesome!