Reviews for Receiver of Many
neko-hine21 chapter 1 . 2/29
Hello, i am very interested in reading your story, i love the preview a lot. I wanted to purchase the ebook via google play (since i dont use amazon) but there were no results found :( is there anyway i can read your book? (I have a fanfiction account, if you would reply)
Thankyou and have a good day!
Mumarifah chapter 6 . 2/3
I really want to buy the paperback version, but I'm Indonesian and I don't think it will be there soon. So sad :(
Anyway, congratulations! Your version of H&P is the most stunning of all. I wish they could be filmed ;)
tiatuulikki chapter 1 . 1/31
You wrote that we'd be able to buy this from Googleplay, however I cannot find this book from there. It is my only chance to buy it . Please contact me through FB.
Melpomenis chapter 6 . 1/30
Were can I find the first part?
Vannah6642 chapter 6 . 1/30
If they ever make this amazing story into a movie I would love to play Persephone! ️
runa168 chapter 1 . 1/29
I just wanted to let you know that I have been following this story for so long and just now noticed that it had been completed... then I find out it's been taken down and turned into a book!? First thing I did... I bought it! There was no way I was going to miss this opportunity. Ever. I love this fic so much and I am so exited for you! Congratulations on the book and I'll certainly be looking forward to more of your work!
Michell P M chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
¿Esta historia saldrá en español? soy de Chile y me encanto esta historia,quiero saber si saldrá a la venta el libro en Chile. gracias.
Wense chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
OMFG. I cant believe how powerful the feels of this fic are! You are awesome!
Yuki chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Hello Kata Chthonia
My name is Yuki and I am Brazilian. I just loved Receiver of Many, these 5 chapters I won an irreversible way and I would love to continue to read, but I fear not possible, because I can not read in English (here in the story was translated by the internet) so I wonder if there's any way I can get a version translated into Portuguese of Receiver of Many. If so, please send a message to
Kisses (if there are any errors writing the review is Google Translate guilt ')
RiekeMe chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Congratulations! I read the sfories 3 times and felt like now is the time to do it again! Well... it seems I have to wait 16 more days ;)
Just one question... so you split the "receiver of many" that was online in two books? But are you planning to write a sequal to the whole story? Maybe I just missunderstood, just wanted to be sure... :)
Keep on writing, love the story
Serina chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I'm so excited that this will be available as a published book! Congratulations! I've been begging my friends to read this story because it was a wonderful and original take on this myth so I'm a bit sad it's down for a bit - although again, excited for you. I can't wait to buy a copy!
Gaara-frenzy chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
I TOTALLY PREORDERED AS SOON AS I SAW
BurrSquee chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Your link on your profile doesn't work. :(
Hakudoushi-9 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
currently in my cart awaiting purchase :D
cinta.taylah chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
please keep going with it! i love this story! such a different and refreshing perspective. you are a wonderful writer