Reviews for Receiver of Many
Serina chapter 1 . 8/26
I'm so excited that this will be available as a published book! Congratulations! I've been begging my friends to read this story because it was a wonderful and original take on this myth so I'm a bit sad it's down for a bit - although again, excited for you. I can't wait to buy a copy!
Gaara-frenzy chapter 6 . 8/26
I TOTALLY PREORDERED AS SOON AS I SAW
BurrSquee chapter 6 . 8/26
Your link on your profile doesn't work. :(
Hakudoushi-9 chapter 6 . 8/26
currently in my cart awaiting purchase :D
cinta.taylah chapter 5 . 8/8
please keep going with it! i love this story! such a different and refreshing perspective. you are a wonderful writer
tgurl620 chapter 5 . 6/26
I am so thrilled your novels are going to be published! I cannot wait to buy them and read them continuously. This has been one of my favorite stories. I hope you continue to feel inspired to write such enchanting stories. Thank you and I wish you luck! :-)
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 5 . 6/24
I can't wait to see the published copies, especially what kind of artwork you've chosen for the covers.
PollyLWorld chapter 1 . 6/21
Omg whyyyyy D': i had 3 chapters left! My bad luck is always killing me, but i an only thank you for such an amazing story :) i loved everything about it! (Also, no matter what happens at the 3 final chapters i couldnt read: demeter will always for me be a major Childish and unreasonable bitch (sorry for that))
But considering all the research you have made and all the wonderful details you have given this story, i can only thank you for everything you have written. I wish you the best for the book publishing and a super big hug to thank you for doing this. in my heart, Persephone and Aidon will always be together as one of the best stories i have read. I will be looking forward to get a copy of the book when the time comes :)
Oh I found your reason, sorry for yelling. I still hate you for stopping me halfway (jk)
Please please please I love it I'm actually crying
Please put them back I was reading them
WHY ARE YOU DELETING THIS.? I love it
RDG chapter 2 . 6/21
Ever since I found this story, I have loved it to pieces! I was on chapter 85 when you made the change, so it is with great impatience that I look forward to the publication of your book! I have always felt that this amazing tale deserved to be published as its own story and not fanfiction. Keep up the excellent work!
AreYouMAD chapter 1 . 6/21
I literally just found this story a few hours ago and could not stop reading it! Its so good! I was so confused when all the chapters started disappearing and went back to the first and saw your new message about publishing this into a book(congrats by the way!)! Im sad and frustrated that the story was taken down as i was trying to read it but I'm also super excited that its going to be made into an official book! I will for sure keep an eye out for it!
Pandora154085 chapter 87 . 6/13
Hello, I was just getting to be infatuated with Greek mythology. When I came across the myth about Persephone and Hades, I became so obsessed with the couple. Then Tumblr suggested me this fanfic, I immediately went into reading. Your fanfic was fantastic as they say. Most of them have me Fangirling and crying at the same time. It was so thrilling! I never have this much thrill in my life ever since. Anyways, I really enjoyed this fanfic A LOT. Now I'm definitely starting to love Greek mythology even more. Thanks again for this lovely story. I can't wait for it to be published:D