Reviews for You've made your choice
MMJrox88 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Molly seems very much like Jess, with all that love that she believes is unrequited. I'm always for Jess and Rory, but I thought your wrote this beautifully. Cheers!
ringmybella chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Good story. I was pro Molly as well, although you almost lost me because I'm not a fan of the actual name. It ended as it should have.
Iscah McKrae chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
This is excellent. I hope you don't end it there...because I want to see Jess finding Molly. It should be a sobbing tears of joy as they're kissing kind of moment. She should get (and I think all of us should see her get) that moment of unbounded joy and relief, spectacular and overwhelming, that JESS TRULY LOVES *HER* that SHE is the one. If you've ever kissed someone you love deeply through tears, you'll understand. There's something about it that's almost sacred. And Molly knowing that she is NOT his second choice, but the woman he really loves and wants to spend his life with, wants to be with until the day he dies...not because he can't have Rory, but because he's come to love HER more even than he ever loved the girl who first won his heart...that would be a truly sacred moment...a moment when all her fears could be banished and she could embrace happiness and call it her own. I'm quite sure that you could do it justice, and I really want to "hear" the words from Jess' lips, "see" the look in his eyes.

Re: this chapter. I love the quiet understanding when Rory offers him the use of her car, and I could hear his voice thanking her...understanding that she understands...and that she actually loves him enough to want his happiness rather than her own...and there's a certain bittersweet nostalgia to that...because he had loved her enough to let her go and to hope for her happiness, and now she loves him that much...but that doesn't change the fact that now, he is in love with someone else. That Molly is far too precious to him to let her walk away brokenhearted.

Best line: "What gives you the right…" His voice was calm but at the same time angry. "…to come barging into my life and take away the one thing I can't stand to lose?" - Those are words that Rory Gilmore needed to hear. As much as I love Rory, she did need to be snapped into the realization that not everything was about her. And that her actions could and had caused wreckage in other people's lives. That was something I don't think that Rory had ever really acknowledged. And she needed to be called out on it. Yes, in this particular instance, it was Molly who confronted her, and asked her those things, so this wasn't entirely her fault. But, she still was coming there and turning everything upside down, after she knew that he was engaged and that his fiance really loved him for the same reasons she did, and that she could be tearing that apart.

Just all-around beautifully written.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Wonderful. Completely in character, especially Jess. So glad for Molly.
Ending either here or after a short bit from Molly's POV (either present or future) is good.
A great read.
Thanks for writing & posting!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Jess belongs with Rory. End of story..Molly who?
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I'm sad to see how this story ended because I wanted Jess and Rory together like they should be but like you told me Jess will always love Rory and his heart is always gonna be hers even with Molly in the picture. I will say I did like that Rory was mature enough to let Jess borrow her car to go after Molly cause I can see he doing that because she loves Jess enough to let him go because that is what he wanted. Anyways I'm sad that my favorite pairing isn't together but I still enjoyed the story. :) I love reading all your stories :)
Realityorfiction chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I know you might not want to but i think you should write a small prologue of Jess telling Molly how he feels. I think it was really grid to pairl Jess and OC. Well done
Scarlet3086 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Rory and Jess is my vote, but it always will be.
Her-Imaginarium chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
I don't know what to feel! On the one hand no one should come between Rory & Jess! But on the other, I think Molly represents us! If we belonged in the Gilmore-verse wouldn't we want to hold onto Jess for as long as possible and hope that he would us?

Aaargh... I'm so torn!

I'll love it either way though... :p
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
So, a lot of people are saying Molly, and that's fine. But saying Molly because Rory left Jess, or Rory doesn't deserve Jess is sort of an invalid answer. Jess left her first; they BOTH hurt each other. In my opinion, Literati, because Jess and Rory seem to have a gravitational pull between them that they don't have with any other person. Also, making someone chase after you? Not the best idea. It's "If you love someone, let THEM go, and if they come back they were always yours," not "If you love someone, run away, and if they follow you, then they were always yours."
BELLEOFTHEBOOKS chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I honestly think Jess should pick Molly because she was there for him when Rory broke him and Jess even said he didn't deserve what happened the night of the open house. Also Molly is a martyr to go through that much just so Jess could be happy while Rory almost never gives anything up. LIKE with all her boyfriends they change and make sacrifices and she just sits there and watches. Molly and Jess should end up together.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Molly/Jess. Please.
I think one of the reasons so many of us ship Lit is because Jess never seems to give up on Rory, even after she refuses him. Still, I've always liked the idea of him eventually loving someone else more, someone who loved him just as much. I guess I would just be disappointed in Jess if he moves on , becomes engaged to another woman, and tells her he loves her... and then drops everything to go back to Rory.
Either way you go, hearing from Jess- his POV making up his mind once and for all (or just knowing right away and providing the reasons that "she" is the one)- would be fantastic. Especially if you write it well (& I know you can).
Update soon!
kylielink chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
good story
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I know a lot of people say they don't think in this story Rory deserves Jess but I don't think their is any pairing but Lit. ( Even Amy Sherman-Palladino has said that Lit was her favorite pairing in a sense) I feel for Molly in the story too but I think she knows Jess will always love Rory and can never fully love her with Rory around which makes me believe that Molly deserves someone who will love her totally. I'm not just saying that cause I love Lit either everyone wants someone to love only them. I think Jess in the show had to grow up and so did Rory after Logan she had to get her life back together so she had growing up to do, because she wasn't Rory with Logan. So that is why I think Rory and Jess belong together. Then never in the show got their second chance and to me Jess will always love Rory no matter what and Rory loves him too because he brought her back to being Rory. So that is why I think they deserve their second chance.

Hahaha sorry for the long review. Like I said I think Molly deserves better and I think you should almost write her with another character in the story. I think you would show her with another guy that loves only her, that is if you decide Rory and Jess get together (which they should sense it's also listed under Rory Jess pairing ;) ) But yeah you could show Rory and Jess together then show Molly happy with someone else too. She deserve her true prince and happily ever after.
Nana Evans chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Please, make him go after her. Please, please, pretty please. I'm a literati fan, but Molly is like all of us, commom girls who would love a Jess in their lives. Please, don't destroy our dreams.