Reviews for Snowbound
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 3/16
Sweeeeeet!
a fan of TF chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wonderful reminds me of a thst truce in one world wars. The allies and the Germens played football (soccer to you none Brits)
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was good.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Type your review here...
Zea T chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very nice. I love Christmas truce stories, and this one was sweet and nicely done. I enjoyed reading it, and liked the way you brought each character out through their dialogue and actions - I could picture everything perfectly, and was left with a pleasant warm glow. Thanks for sharing!
Exactlywhat chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very cute, and very well written. I laughed at the "You smuggled one of the barn cats, didn't you?" line. . Great job!
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
When I saw the summary, I figured that this would be along the lines of the Christmas truces. However, that didn't make it any less enjoyable. A good fic.
Shadir chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Pretty fic.
Gonshyk chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
A very sweet story. I think that I truly could understand the meaning of Christmas only if I was at war. For me, this holiday has lost its meaning long ago.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
A delightful Christmas story!
It feels natural as if I was watching an episode. :)
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Nice! In virtually every major US war, there's been a legend, true or not, of this sort of thing happening, from the Revolutionary War on.

Good to see it can happen for TF wars too. :)
Anonymous BW FG chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I loved it! :D I especially loved the last song, "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day." That's one of my all-time favorites! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS! And God Bless you and yours!