Reviews for The Coital Hoax Warfare
jenaddict chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
I never write reviews. I just read stories that interest me. this one was great. I throughly enjoyed it. I was shamy fan then I read shenny, while watching the first 3 seasons. penny and sheldon have a more interesting chemistry. thank you for writing this and your other stories.
Cynfulme chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
I LOVE your Shenny stories...and your author's notes!
You are so funny!
RevDorothyL chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Delightful! :)
dliteful1 chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
It is a good sign that when I got to the end of this my reaction was "nooooooo I want to see how the rest of the prank gooooooes".
Excellently paced and written.
kimjo2 chapter 16 . 2/28/2015
yay! another happy ending! i read the first couple of chaps to my wonderful hubby. he's not the least bit interested in fanfic but he enjoys tbbt. he said that you have a real grasp of the characters. of course, i agree. which is why you are the grand empress poohbah of shennyland. thanks so much
Mischief101 chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
I wish it wasn't over quite yet. Although I enjoyed seeing how they got together I would have liked for there to be at least a couple chapters of them afterwards
UnScrambled chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Loved it!
Now on o the sequel...
yardchicken2 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Love the idea of multi-translating means comments. It makes them more fun and sound just a bit naughty! : )

I love Shenny, so never stop! -G.
Robert12774 chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
Nice story thanks
themockingjayxx chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I love the pranks they pulled on each other! And the ending was sweet :)
Anon13 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
All is forgiven. :)
I enjoyed this just as muh as every other chapter, but I'm going to stop now so I don't sound even more like a rambling teenage girl. Even though I am one...
Guest chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
That was a great speech! Yay for shenny.
HeathRowTottie chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
Brilliant fic. Thanks so much.
Anon13 chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
First of all, I'd like to say I love your fics. I've read all of them, and your writing style is fantastic. And this story most definitely does not disappoint.
That being said, HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US WITH SUCH A CLIFFHANGER?! I HAVE to know what happens now! Please, PLEASE update soon!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Great Part! Please keep going when you can.