Reviews for The Hokage Of The League
3 chapters in and I feel like you're making Naruto into some kind of girlhunter, jeez tone it down with him trying to change people's ways. Also the flirting, make it a thing that happens over time instead of at the first meeting, it's very cringe-y. Other than that it's good.
G6 chapter 10 . 7/14
Naruto could say that he is ninja from hiden viliage in japan. There are also myth about japanes ninja as there are myths about amazons
Arent amazons rised the same as shinobi?
Kate chapter 9 . 7/14
Fem nazi strikes again
asking about Fem hokage, yet amazons WOULD NEVER have male ruling them. They would probably kill any male who land on their land
Batman didnt give any info about himself but want to know everything about naruto?
Double standard?
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 10 . 7/12
Now that's flying Naruto style!
Daedric X chapter 4 . 7/6
Ok... I was able to ignore it once and three times, but... it was pretty consistent. How the hell is Naruto getting info on various people like Batgirl, Catwoman, and Ivy? He have yet encountered a computer since the start of the story. And the only way to get it physically is sneaking into a police department to get those files and such, which did not occur since the start of the story.
Frank chapter 1 . 6/16
I am still in chapter 1,yet i can already feel how perfect this story is. [Did you know your story is the first naruto and justice league story, 13 chapters long?]
Thanasi chapter 13 . 5/1
Even though you've give this story up I feel I should still review. First there were some mistakes in word usage... like you said way instead of weight. Second.. your writing style is not very interesting. There is too much telling and not enough showing. There are some weird plot holes where you have Naruto help form the Justice League then they make a big deal about him joining it after he just participated in the whole joining thing... Early on you made it very Harem like... I strongly dislike Harems and would prefer a note in the summary of the harem. Overall, the story had potential but your writing needs to do more showing rather than telling, and you really need to plan ahead before you start writing. Not much changed here, even though it should have since you dropped a new character into the story.

As it was i was very tempted to skip a lot of the reading since it was just explanations. Thanks for writing though, I hope you continue to improve!
Pedro52 chapter 7 . 3/7
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 3/7
Albinounicorn chapter 13 . 1/26
Awwwwwwwwwwww... D:
uzuuchi007 chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
koper chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
You mention that naruto is secretive but and yet when he is asked he answer almost every time beside i dont batman doing the same
koper chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
I dont quiet get it, they know hokage longer then Diana but she imiedietly join justice league without any problem
whats more he didnt kill anyone except aliens (but they all did it) and wasnt John supost to be soldier so he also probably killed