Reviews for The Hokage Of The League
What the fuck chapter 9 . 4/15
Hey I have a question. Why the hell is everyone so suspicious of Naruto? Like seriously! It makes no sense. All of these people in the Justice League just met, but for some reason ONLY Naruto's loyalty is in question?! It's like, "hey we're bringing a bunch of heroes together to form a league of super heroes! All of them are totally strangers, but that's fine! They're trustworthy! Oh you want to add Naruto? NO. He can't be trusted! We don't know anything about him! He's a complete stranger!" Did the Justice league secretly exist Before this? And now they are just coming out to tell everyone? Or did Hawkgirl just fly on out to EARTH, from her OTHER PLANET. For barbecue sometimes?
What the fuck chapter 4 . 4/15
I'm sorry, did I miss Naruto getting a degree in psychology? Because apparently he's everyone fucking therapist! If some random guy walked up to me, and started to try and psychoanalyze MY LIFE, I'd tell them to fuck off. Also, what's with him hitting on both Supergirl and Batgirl? Not to mention the VILLAINS! He's never done anything like that before, but suddenly he becomes a fucking player?! It's pushing my suspension of disbelief.
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 4/2
I've never liked the whole "no killing whatsoever" thing. I could understand being adverse to killing and only using it as a last resort, but I've always felt that their policy is a fool's policy. The extents that they are willing to go to in order to follow their policy would inevitably put them in a situation where they can kill one person so that more, such as thousands, perhaps millions, will survive, yet they would choose to still not kill. They may not be directly responsible for the deaths of all of those people that were killed by the person who they refused to kill, but they are certainly indirectly responsible. Had they chosen to end the life of certain people, then the victims of these foes would still be alive. In the end, by choosing to spare their enemies, they inevitably lead to the death of others. Fools, they all are.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 4/2
Not that important, and it's something that I've actually seen quite often from other authors, but Minato Namikaze didn't create the Hiraishin, he simply improved upon the work of Tobirama Senju, the real creator.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 4/2
Keep forgetting to say this, but I hope that the energy that Naruto is sensing from the people of Earth isn't actually chakra, but is rather simply a similar life-sustaining energy. I don't really care if it's still called chakra, but as long as it's a different energy that can't perform the jutsus that Naruto's homeworld's chakra can, then I will be happy.
Toruna Kitsuneko chapter 1 . 1/9
Yay! California has a hero! No one ever gives the Ca a chance. Wish the story wasn't discontinued though, I like this one better than most others of this crossover
kurovox2 chapter 7 . 1/1
stop trying to make naruto like jesus
god damn it he only agreed on her sugestion and diana see him as a unique man wtf
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I want to point out that the flying thunder god is instant teleportation and no matter how fast the flash is it is not instant and he will always be slower then it haha.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
This isn't going to be one of those story's where naruto just has to compliment or flirt with a girl and they fall for him is it because that would just suck (I hate harems they ruin the story if this isn't one than thank god).
bladetri chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
wildtrance chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Personally I would have had Naruto say no. Remember the Joker anyone
Account have been delect chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Ple start writting
Time Emperor chapter 9 . 2/2/2016
Not cool. Naruto should have the option to kill any enemy that is deemed too dangerous to live. It's best to take that approach for those that lived in worlds where killing was necessary.
scaryorange chapter 8 . 1/31/2016
Dude, please don't make Naruto tell his backstory over and over. Hell, don't let him tell his backstory at all. In every crossover with Naruto, authors tend to repeat his backstory throughout the story. Perhaps you're under the assumption that no one reading your fanfiction has watched any Naruto? If so, please change said assumption.
scaryorange chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Naruto is saying some really corny ass shit.