Reviews for The Hokage Of The League
Time Emperor chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
I was really liking your story... Untill the point where Naruto WILLINGLY gave information on himself. No Shinobi, let soon Naruto would ever do. that's poor writing. This story will get an F. Sorry, but this was not a good decision.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
(My reason for including the voting was because out of everyone there, Naruto was the most enigmatic and unknown of the group.)

Batman. Literally that is all that needs to be said, in multiple examples from canon only Clark knows who he is. My thing is when Bruce pretty much said they are owed a few secrets from Naruto why in the world didn't Naruto say "Sure thing, as long as you take off the mask. After all I shouldn't be the only one baring myself here."
Damien NightFall chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
Batman is the most secretive, you should have made Naruto say he would explain his origin if Batman answered his questions
Desrik Onekawa chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
Why does his katana talk i rather just have a strong katana that doesn't a have persona at all but other than that it's a great fanfic keep it up.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2017
Tis such a shame that such an interesting piece could not be continued...perhaps someone will finish story though I doubt it concidering
alexhively815 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
The only issue I have with the story is misspelling Jūbi, Gyuki and bijū, fix that and you're good to go friend.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Make it 30 c
Animeloveras chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
I must say you out did yourself with the explanation of Naruto's world that even some of the other reader's that have not watched or heard of Naruto could understand completely. Though since he still is hiding the secret of the Bijuu it still may be some what confusing so I'm hoping when he explains Kyuubi/ Kurama that it will be just as detailed and good as this one. And keep up the good work!
Monster King chapter 13 . 7/3/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2017
You should'nt let Batman dictate everything and when they accepted naruto into the team he should have declined just so he could tell them they accepted diana who did'nt live on earth but he does
What the fuck chapter 9 . 4/15/2017
Hey I have a question. Why the hell is everyone so suspicious of Naruto? Like seriously! It makes no sense. All of these people in the Justice League just met, but for some reason ONLY Naruto's loyalty is in question?! It's like, "hey we're bringing a bunch of heroes together to form a league of super heroes! All of them are totally strangers, but that's fine! They're trustworthy! Oh you want to add Naruto? NO. He can't be trusted! We don't know anything about him! He's a complete stranger!" Did the Justice league secretly exist Before this? And now they are just coming out to tell everyone? Or did Hawkgirl just fly on out to EARTH, from her OTHER PLANET. For barbecue sometimes?
What the fuck chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
I'm sorry, did I miss Naruto getting a degree in psychology? Because apparently he's everyone fucking therapist! If some random guy walked up to me, and started to try and psychoanalyze MY LIFE, I'd tell them to fuck off. Also, what's with him hitting on both Supergirl and Batgirl? Not to mention the VILLAINS! He's never done anything like that before, but suddenly he becomes a fucking player?! It's pushing my suspension of disbelief.
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 4/2/2017
I've never liked the whole "no killing whatsoever" thing. I could understand being adverse to killing and only using it as a last resort, but I've always felt that their policy is a fool's policy. The extents that they are willing to go to in order to follow their policy would inevitably put them in a situation where they can kill one person so that more, such as thousands, perhaps millions, will survive, yet they would choose to still not kill. They may not be directly responsible for the deaths of all of those people that were killed by the person who they refused to kill, but they are certainly indirectly responsible. Had they chosen to end the life of certain people, then the victims of these foes would still be alive. In the end, by choosing to spare their enemies, they inevitably lead to the death of others. Fools, they all are.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 4/2/2017
Not that important, and it's something that I've actually seen quite often from other authors, but Minato Namikaze didn't create the Hiraishin, he simply improved upon the work of Tobirama Senju, the real creator.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 4/2/2017
Keep forgetting to say this, but I hope that the energy that Naruto is sensing from the people of Earth isn't actually chakra, but is rather simply a similar life-sustaining energy. I don't really care if it's still called chakra, but as long as it's a different energy that can't perform the jutsus that Naruto's homeworld's chakra can, then I will be happy.