Reviews for Council's Folly
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 8/18
Temari didn't even stay in the bath long enough to bathe at all .-. That was what maybe like 3 minutes tops? One short conversation and she left. Lol. Also, Ino has been to the Namikaze Estate several times she should have already seen how the garden looked.
nathanfisher45 chapter 29 . 8/13
Marin12 chapter 16 . 7/24
poor naruto he got his ass beat
Avid reader chapter 34 . 7/9
I don't know if you're going to see this but I think your story is fantastic. The thought you put in to all of the subtle details is wonderful. I hope you find the motivation to continue writing. This site could use more authors like you.
when both him ahd his wife had the fox kids living in the home in the back of the old town Naruto dad and mom buit back in days of be marring and the town as some gust home a 2 stood floor home and some time it gower too of 40 homes in the back to , when in sakura and him buit the red light town home into bounyhuther offices and some of 45 bedrooms too and the last floor is a bar for Naruto to used as a men cave to let be with /
Kishi shirei-kan chapter 34 . 6/24
When are you going to update?
Just a minor point I noticed. Pregnant woment are not supposed to soak in hot water of any kind because doing so will boil the baby alive and kill it. Tsunade would've known this.
Z chapter 12 . 6/9
This story would be way better if you quit sugar coating it and throw in some damn lemons. I wanna have romance but I also want all the juicy sexy details to boot!
zafnak chapter 15 . 6/2
With the direction the conversation took, Danzo totally forgot *he* sought out Naruto for a meeting, didn't he? Why else would he ask why naruto had come to his office with him? Or did he say that because he was suddenly wondering why he agreed if he wasn't as stupid as Danzo assumed?
eden etalor chapter 34 . 5/28
jeez dude what an incredible story it's kind of sad though, it would have been nice if you actually continue the story cause i was beginning to really enjoy it but nontheless awesome job man.
Blackflagbaby chapter 1 . 5/19
I don't think there was a Namikaze clan.
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 34 . 5/16
I really like how good you write... this story keep me awake and reading for two days! I can't stop.. but is true, this second time reading make me see more things i loose the last time. Now this chapter is very heart touched because all the moments Naruto live. First his fear of losing Temari and his true love for his wife, his tears to have her.. his love and sweet momentos with his baby girl and the idea of Kuro kidnaping the hoy was so crazy but amazing.. she is a bitch! And Temari fighting to go save his little baby make me so sad, she was so ill.. oh this story is a total amazing NINE POINTS.. can have ten if Uno dies or just fell in love with another men. Please come back and continĂșe this.. if is without Ino like Naruto's wife better and i promise to read and review all new chapter you do.. with Love and BEG your reader from Venezuela, Jackie Oh..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 33 . 5/16
Thats what i talking about.. kick ino's ass out of Uzumaki compound.. she is so gossip and stupid.. ley her go to find love in shikamaru's arms.. come on.. I HATE INO YAMANAKA please no make her marry to Naruto..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 32 . 5/16
He did it.. he say 'I love you too' he trully love Temari.. she is more happy now...
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 31 . 5/16
Very funny and poor naruto clone..
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »