Reviews for Council's Folly
FanficHunter31 chapter 34 . 8/20
Is this story dead
alexhively815 chapter 3 . 8/12
So far so good, remember that Tobirama was the one to create the Flying Thunder God Jutsu. I don't know why but seeing people claim Minato created it or it's a bloodline really bother me (not hating or anything.)
Meddlingtiger chapter 4 . 7/23
So, so far, I've read all of your AN... I gotta say, I love your taste in books. Have you read the Safehold series by David Weber as well? It's more fantasy with some sci-fi than straight up sci-fi like Honor Harrington, but still. Most excellent! Also, Jim Butcher is the god of sarcastic humor. 'nuff said.
elliehandesu chapter 34 . 7/17
I hope you still continued this.. seriously almost 1k review.. it a waste of effort for not making any note if you still continuing or not. Your story is really pleasing and enjoyment. And how you construct every character pov, personality and attitude. Please continue it.
Sorensenspitfire chapter 34 . 7/1
Can you update please I love this story
Cool Rock chapter 34 . 6/13
I only regret reading this story before it was finished. The hardest part is the wait. This is great maybe even the best one I've read if not then it certainly isn't far behind. Good luck.
VampireDraken chapter 34 . 5/14
Please finish this story it just got the good part and it hasn’t been updated for a few years. Please continue with the story so we readers have “closer” mental blank on the word but you should know what I mean
RenegadeSon chapter 34 . 4/16
Please continue. I want to know Naruto's reaction to Kurotsuchi having Minato.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 34 . 3/29
Oh shit! I feel bad for Kurotsuchi, but even so I feel she deserves what she gets, cause I know my mom would probably react just like Naruto. On a side note now that I have found this story and binge read it, I hope it gets continued soon!
Demonking500 chapter 34 . 3/25
Hey, when are you gonna start updating again, I can’t wait for the next chapters
ashmist chapter 34 . 3/22
Please finish this.
John Snow chapter 9 . 2/10
I think that your are making Naruto to be viewed as a weak man, as your are allowing Temari to push him around. These are just my thoughts.
Tenten x explosive tags, LETS MAKE IT WORK!
Hey! The couch in my house is better than the bed at least to me
Shaydrall chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
And he became Lord Regent of the foxes...
Peace out