Reviews for Council's Folly
Oniwabannukenin chapter 34 . 3/26
It is a very good I would like to not see Ino and Naruto pairing. Harem stories tends to make me puke.
betinlara897 chapter 34 . 22h ago
Aagghh you should update really soon the suspense is killing me because I want to know if he gets his sun back and what happens to kurosutchi
otterylexa chapter 34 . 3/25
Think fast, Kurotsuchi! If she surrenders now, she might live. I was suspicious too when the nurse wanted to take the baby out of the room. Good thing Naruto was too, even if Yugao wasn't quite strong enough.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 34 . 3/24
Yo, it's great to see an update to this. Honestly, I don't recall Kurotsuchi trying to defect, but I'm several months out of the loop. I'm also not fond of officially adding Ino to the pairing, but I'm not fond of Ino in general so my opinion's a little biased. If you do add a third woman, to finish up that little thing you've got for the Uzumaki, I'd hope it's Hinata. Not only do I think she fits well with Naruto, but I also enjoy seeing her years of dedication to him given reward.

Kami, I'm barely making sense to myself... I need coffee.
Well this was an interesting chapter so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
Please continue, amazing story. It's exhilarating I can't wait for more!
When r u writing again u r vary talented
icefox chapter 34 . 3/22
damn cliff hangers
25522f chapter 34 . 3/22
Great chapter can't wait for the next chapter
Jose19 chapter 12 . 3/21
Danzo is a very influence on Sasuke, and luckily he hasn't learned about the truth about Itachi because he is in the heart of the matter of why the Uchiha were wiped out. This person should be killed immediately because he is a threat to everyone involved because if Sasuke wants revenge for the Uchia then this person is the person that should get his fury.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 3/21
I see in the near future someone try to kidnap one of his children because children are the greatest weaknesses for a Shinobi to have since they can't fight back, and they leave the parents in a helpless situation.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 3/21
I am hoping that Sasuke actually deserts the village for the good of the story because he is still the same old Sasuke, and Uchihas don't let go of their hate so easily, and Danzo to me is a dangerous opponent for Naruto in the story.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 3/21
I see serious problems with Sasuke in the future, and I am just surprised in why hasn't he left the village already.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 3/21
This was a great fight but now that Iwa and Kumo know about Naruto his life will be in greater danger than ever before so he has to be trained even more intensely than ever before. This has been a great Temari story so far but I can't wait when Ino joins in because he will have a incredible story to tell.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 3/21
I can't believe that he got Temari pregnant so fast but I want to see the story continue to approach canon because I still want for Sasuke to desert the village but the story is better when he leaves.
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »