Reviews for Council's Folly
Eiji Shinjo chapter 31 . 2/6
Using this space to reply the review just below this one, sorry:

Different FanFiction-writers across websites used the offer of political marriage after the whole Suna attacking Konoha deal, in order to start up a story starring Naruto x Temari. What are you going to do? Shit on every single one of them simply because they share a common starting point and happen to be published at a later date? That's what would be fucked up. I'm not even that big of a fan of Naruto and I can list at least 10 fanfics that share elements like the ramen-loving guy leaving Konoha after yet another crappy birthday, in order to go 'Dark', 'Solo', etcetera. Should I question the originality of each story that got published after a certain one? Unless you want to completely disregard canon in your fanfic, when dealing with a certain topic or pairing, you may very easily end up using stuff that was used by someone else in the past. I've read both this fanfic and the story Political Alliances in their entirety (well, in the case of Council's Folly, every chapter that has been published) and while yes, they do share similar dialogue at the start, the paths taken by both stories diverge rather soon; same premise, but different takes on it. Get a grip, folks, for real.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 2/5
So did you like completely copy Agent G's story? I just read the first chapter of both this and Political Alliances, and it's practically the same exact plot. SCENE BY SCENE. Almost word for word as well. And you didn't even credit him. That's fucked up
Leroy-San chapter 34 . 1/25
Please tell me you are going to finish this story... That last chapters ended really bad my blood pumping and the cliff hanger was brutal. Please continue to update, I have really enjoyed your story and REEEEAAALLY look forward to more.
Leroy-San chapter 29 . 1/25
The quote at the end was one of my favorites from Summer Knight. Great chapter again. Looking forward to either binge reading the rest of them or reluctantly stopping to sleep before work tomorrow.
Leroy-San chapter 26 . 1/25
The ending of this chapter I actually laughed out loud picturing naruto cursing tsunade. Still really enjoying this story.
Leroy-San chapter 7 . 1/25
I was slightly disappointed there was not a Wedding night lemon, but great chapter yet again. I do not know if you write lemons as this is the first story I have read by you. Regardless I will continue to read this story and I am enjoying it.
Leroy-San chapter 6 . 1/25
Seriously with all these Jim butcher quotes your making me want to re read the Dresden files. Another great chapter by the way.
Leroy-San chapter 4 . 1/25
Hahahahahaha the quote at the the end! Yes butters the power of polka never dies!

Jim butcher quotes aside. Good chapter.
Leroy-San chapter 2 . 1/25
Good story so far! I am really enjoying the Jim Butcher quotes. I loved the Dresden Files, Jim is one of my favorite authors. Anyways I look forward to reading your story more.
Leroy
Read the fanfic "political alliance". The best and completed "naruto/tenmari" fanfic so far.
The Howling Behemoth chapter 34 . 12/21/2015
Okay, I am caught up and I am hooked, can't wait to see more.
I'm following you.
Lerris chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
Okay, this is an easy favourite, but you really need to at least post one more chapter after this cliffhanger...
Eiji Shinjo chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
Haha! I've especially enjoyed the part with Anko being offered to become a member of the Uzumaki family and, as such, having her partake in the intensive training planned by Tsunade. The way you went with it was both amusing and sweet.
Hm, moving onto other stuff: I'm a bit surprised the abduction happened the way it happened, if you want my honest opinion, I understand ninjas might accomplish amazing feats, but isn't that a bit unbelievable, given the circumstances? I mean, we have the freaking Hokage and a high-profile birth here (the latter has the potential to cement or, given what you had happen, damage beyond repair relationships between Suna and Konoha), I would have thought the security might have been tighter. Still, I'm not above chalking it up to folks like Tsunade being too emotionally-involved.

Now, my opinion may very well be biased, since I'm a father with half an idea to permanently end anyone who would dare threaten my loved ones, but even not taking into account that kind of reaction, I can't fathom how the character of Kurotsuchi could be allowed to survive or defect to Konoha, if Naruto or the ANBU ever manage to catch her. Pardon my language, but she's royally screwed and Iwa would follow suit shortly.

Oh, well, still like this story a lot, can't wait to see how it continues. Thanks for updating, despite the difficulties you're facing, life always comes first, you didn't have to apologize. Wishing the best to you and your loved ones. Until next time.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 34 . 11/15/2015
Jesus Christ man, I'm hooked! I just read this entire fic in less than 24 hours! You have GOT to update this thing!
The Shadow of Kami chapter 34 . 11/11/2015
What a cliff hanger. Cant wait to see next chapter, you are such an amazing writer. I followed this story from start and it is still amazing each chapter.
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »