Reviews for Council's Folly
John Snow chapter 9 . 2/10
I think that your are making Naruto to be viewed as a weak man, as your are allowing Temari to push him around. These are just my thoughts.
Tenten x explosive tags, LETS MAKE IT WORK!
Hey! The couch in my house is better than the bed at least to me
Shaydrall chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
And he became Lord Regent of the foxes...
Peace out
Shaydrall chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Projected on the wall...? So everyone can witness something they normally wouldn’t and progress the plot in a bunch of ways? Was this even the whole point of the test thing?
facepalm
facepalm
Facepalm
FACEPALM
MEGA FACEPALM
ULTRA FACEPALM
C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRRRR
Darth Tenibris chapter 34 . 12/17/2017
Mhmmmhahahah! Ohh I just can't wait to see the suffering he inflicts on them! I know this story is basically abandoned but I can always hope my dreams of reading Naruto skin someone alive comes true!
Bolu chapter 34 . 12/2/2017
Duee you need a chapter wh he re hekills the iwa bitch and gets his son back
lucasrosa94 chapter 34 . 11/14/2017
muito bom.
Felon GT chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Read “political alliance “ fanfic. It’s naruto/temari. Good realistic naruto fanfic. Not this overdramatize version this story is. Comon sasuke can’t use chakra, Fox summons/ talk, and naruto being mature in a matter of months. Really!? Please Temari changing moods No way.
ebhotap chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Really nice,story I just recently for interested in the naruto/tamari ship, but this fix just made me love it
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 17 . 9/30/2017
Soooo... Sharp metal has a smell? What about dulled metal? Or maybe rare metal?
Guest chapter 34 . 9/11/2017
Truly amazing story I hope you finish it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Very interesting story. I find it actually enjoying please continue writing it's quite good.
Paradoxity chapter 16 . 9/3/2017
So wait, the girls beat Naruto up over something he had absolutely no control over? What kind of bullshit is that?...
Also, getting your ass beat is fun now?
Wut
r10roce chapter 34 . 8/21/2017
Very good your history, I would love that you could continue it.
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »