Reviews for Council's Folly
thunder dragon chapter 14 . 6/26
you just ripped off the Kamehameha! one does not rip of the Kamehameha!
minatosucks chapter 14 . 6/28
This is the best naruto temari pairing fabric I have ever read please continue writing, because quite honestly if I was not christian and thus monotheistic I might believe you were the god of writing and joy. You do truly understand quite a bit of naruto's personality very protective, very caring, and has enough love to make any women who he gets married to feel like they are the center of his world, which they probably are. And also I can not wait to see their life with the twin babys , I think both will be great parents, especially naruto no that he has gotten better and not wearing his mask and letting his more serious side out. I can only guess how many hearts their children are going to break when they grow up and look like their parents, they will have the beat their admirers off with remarks fan. And their parents, now that naruto is a dad and family to protect. Who knows how powerful he will get. All I know is I almost feel sorry for the akatsuki because, if they dare try to use his family or hurt them, they won't be alive for long. And finally please do not put sakura as a sister wife if their are any, I agree that the others need to be strong walled no nonsense women. But sakura in all honesty in both naruto series is a massive bitch with serious anger issues even though most of the time nothing naruto says is perverted. So go with someone else but not her, because temari may hit him but not as severely or oflen, and her reasons are actually well thought and not petty. And I agree with the genious naruto, because although he may not be book smart, look at all he has done he learned tree walking exercise before assume or at same time and perfected it, and assume is not only post to be a genius but also only has a fraction of the chairs naruto has. So he should have got it faster not the other way around. For goodness sake naruto as a n uzumaki and jinchuriki has more chakra the pretty much everyone in the village combined, so yes I would call that genius. As well as learning shadow clones in only two hours, managing to at least water walk partially with the five element seal fucking up his control, and learning the rasengan in a week. You know the jutsu it took a sennin and a jonin a couple of months to master, and he did it as a gen in who's chairs reserves would make anyone less than a tailed beast feel small.
Clearmens chapter 34 . 6/25
Good and exciting story.
and very good quotes Jim Butcher? I like them.
Thanks
Larry chapter 34 . 6/22
Hey I really enjoying reading your story. I really hope you continue it.
with te monly from both will be cool too and get all he exmob boss who was kill off too will be cool to Naruto and get 4 other hot grils too like Ion saka and tenten some others too will be cool as will
Jose19 chapter 5 . 6/16
I don't understand the deal of Sasuke being removed from active service you do know that Naruto lost his arm during the fight with Sasuke, and was given a prostethic arm based on the cells of the first hokage so this is not happening.
carloletsgo chapter 34 . 6/14
UPDATEEEE!
minatosucks chapter 1 . 6/13
Your narumari fanfic is my favorite this pairing fanfic, and one of the top 5 naruto fanfics I have ever read . you are a fanfic writing god.
WTF! o_O did u seriously make Naruto and Temari have sex?! Y would u do that?! Not only is awkward but do u no how old Naruto and Temari is? If they did have sex u could have done it when they were older not when they were teenagers.
XR4PTORxJ3SUSX chapter 34 . 6/8
One of my all-time favorite stories, I can't help but reread this story both between updates and before I read the new chapter. As with every story there are a few little things, but they don't take away from the overall quality of the story. Keep up the good work and good luck with your troubles, I'm sure there's a break in the storm you're stuck in on its way.
'm/
ShadowImageComics chapter 34 . 6/5
Okay, that was just wow. I can not wait for chapter 35 to see how this develops.
fiore chapter 34 . 6/1
this is one of the best fic a have ever read. h5 XD
please dont let iwa take the baby becuase (for me) the fic will be take a big change, will be more complicated etc.
you already have me in suspence, please I dont wan to cry, in between waitting and a kidnap and please dont let Naruto kill Kuroichiji (dont know if I writte it right) because Iwa could put a Kumo and that is a no no.
waitting for the update :P
fiore
ps. sorry if I wrote something wrong, this is not my language
Tasslac chapter 34 . 5/29
it does occur to me that one character that could fit in well with the group is Fu. being basically a female naruto from what I understand, and this may even save her when akatsuki come calling. jinchiruki should stick together
I have read your story and it is great, but you better not kill off temari.
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »