Reviews for Council's Folly
Akren Alumni chapter 34 . 11/11
Please tell me you are continuing this u cant leave us hanging like that man i eanna see kuro get killed for her stupidity
Bootleg Bastich chapter 34 . 10/28
So... uh, yeah...

You gonna update?
Johnathan Rawls chapter 34 . 9/12
Update on the next chapter I want to know what happens in the next chapter please
Mattroxursoul chapter 1 . 9/5
That quote at the end is not a Butcher quote. He was quoting Terry Pratchett in that instance.
SirSalt chapter 34 . 9/3
Update. Plz. I'll cry if you don't.
HyperA1985 chapter 34 . 8/19
I am looking fowards to chapter 35 and I hope Naruto successfully saves Minato Jr.
Sebine chapter 34 . 8/3
Waiting on updates, damnit
docscherer chapter 34 . 7/26
Please please please update this
mushy guillotine chapter 13 . 7/22
It is not that hard. I myself follow two conversations. What he means and what he wants. Most of the characters I write are from my own life and in that context this skill is very handy.
Noooooooooooo where is the next chapter
Update sooooooon
MagikMyke chapter 34 . 6/9
Abandoned?
irritatedbookwor chapter 1 . 6/6
*fanged giggle fit* I just refound this little story after forgetting to mark it as a 'to snag' one for my story collection, but I'm glad I did just now! It's definitely getting grabbed as soon as I finish swiping up some others first.

After reading about the Clan Inheritance laws that Tsunade mentioned and thinking a bit, I got Fox tail-whacked over the head with a realization that you might want to consider adding in...: Uzushiogakure and the Land of Whirlpools. The Uzumaki were the rulers there before their destruction and as Naruto is the only known and confirmed Uzumaki left... Wouldn't that make him the heir to all of the Land of Whirlpool? And in effect a Kage/Daimyo in his own right? Any thoughts on how the Suna/Konoha Councils might react once this little kitten claws its way out of the bag and grows to full size? I'm betting on *lots* of /fun/ and some major bloodshed from various heads bashing against walls. Not to mention what *Danzo* is going to think when he realizes what he just threw away! Any bets on various souls laughing themselves sick and a rather loud roar of laughter from Shinigami's realm?

Adding this wild little story ASAP.
Hmm..
Your naruto keep flipflop
Sometimes mature
Sometimes complet moron

I mean, seriously
He fight jinchuriki but forget about hiraishin? Even cannon naruto isnt that dumb

And as far as i know kurama isnt despise human. On contrary he is the one hagoromo strong believer and we know hagoromo is human and peace loving one
While your kurama is the one who take pleasure tormenting and tricking naruto

I know this is your story, maybe i just hope naruto more mature after marriage and not keep flip flop like a dumb

And Temari is strategist type
Soo i kind a expect narutema pair is well balance
Naruto fighter type, Temari strong mind and more supportive

and this fic doesnt show it
Hiraishin against sasuke who can't even use Kirin is overkill. He could have made statement with just exploding clones. Disappointed.
dvilleza chapter 34 . 4/18