Reviews for Council's Folly
Sorensenspitfire chapter 34 . 7/1
Can you update please I love this story
Cool Rock chapter 34 . 6/13
I only regret reading this story before it was finished. The hardest part is the wait. This is great maybe even the best one I've read if not then it certainly isn't far behind. Good luck.
VampireDraken chapter 34 . 5/14
Please finish this story it just got the good part and it hasn’t been updated for a few years. Please continue with the story so we readers have “closer” mental blank on the word but you should know what I mean
RenegadeSon chapter 34 . 4/16
Please continue. I want to know Naruto's reaction to Kurotsuchi having Minato.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 34 . 3/29
Oh shit! I feel bad for Kurotsuchi, but even so I feel she deserves what she gets, cause I know my mom would probably react just like Naruto. On a side note now that I have found this story and binge read it, I hope it gets continued soon!
Demonking500 chapter 34 . 3/25
Hey, when are you gonna start updating again, I can’t wait for the next chapters
ashmist chapter 34 . 3/22
Please finish this.
John Snow chapter 9 . 2/10
I think that your are making Naruto to be viewed as a weak man, as your are allowing Temari to push him around. These are just my thoughts.
Tenten x explosive tags, LETS MAKE IT WORK!
Hey! The couch in my house is better than the bed at least to me
Shaydrall chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
And he became Lord Regent of the foxes...
Peace out
Shaydrall chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Projected on the wall...? So everyone can witness something they normally wouldn’t and progress the plot in a bunch of ways? Was this even the whole point of the test thing?
facepalm
facepalm
Facepalm
FACEPALM
MEGA FACEPALM
ULTRA FACEPALM
C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRRRR
Darth Tenibris chapter 34 . 12/17/2017
Mhmmmhahahah! Ohh I just can't wait to see the suffering he inflicts on them! I know this story is basically abandoned but I can always hope my dreams of reading Naruto skin someone alive comes true!
Bolu chapter 34 . 12/2/2017
Duee you need a chapter wh he re hekills the iwa bitch and gets his son back
lucasrosa94 chapter 34 . 11/14/2017