Reviews for The Hollow Men By Natasha Bennett and Parisindy
Sabith chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
i really liked the story, it was very creepy. I hope that harper does disable that b*tch! AI at risk...you bet she is!
Natta chapter 6 . 10/11/2003
I can only say, wow! This is such a heart-touching and wonderful story! It is also very mysterious and a bit spooky. I liked it a lot, you did a wonderful job, both of you!
Mary Rose chapter 6 . 12/19/2002
it was a cool story.
lauriena chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
hey

this story was great, wonderful...

I love the whole death camp twist and Mari still being evil was great! You really turned this story into some very different and creative.

Lor
EarthDragon chapter 6 . 8/19/2002
Awesome story! Howza bout a sequel? Loove the Harper owies:)
bladedancer chapter 6 . 8/19/2002
umm whoa..cool story and tell natasha she should write more story's!
LadyofLorien chapter 6 . 8/19/2002
Wow, that was good story. With that complex plot you should really do a sequel. Both of you did a great job, keep it up!
Marie chapter 6 . 8/19/2002
Dudes!

Fantastic! You said that right... this rocks!

I really like it!
Sarge1 chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
Good grief! You CAN'T leave it there! I love it! Write more soon! PLEASE!
Sarge chapter 4 . 7/31/2002
I love it! Write more VERY soon!
lauriena chapter 3 . 7/31/2002
Thanks for you dedication (your stories are so much fun to read).

I was thinking of the line I think thou protests too much this morning and then to read it in your fic was so funny (customer at work proclaiming she wasn't trying to rip us off... errr people some days). Anyways I had to say that it made me laugh. and your other line Harper being harper (how true how true. Ok I got my laugh in for the day now I have to speed clean the room and go to work. I can't wait to read the next part (I am sure I will need a laugh after work...errr people).
Kitty15 chapter 3 . 7/29/2002
WOW! Very Good!
Kitsu-chan1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
MORE! Um, please? It's good.
Majik aka Harpergirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
All right! A new story! Looks good so far. But LOL at the title-it reminds me of that movie starring, oh, was it Kevin Bacon, um, I think so, you know, "Hollow Man"? But you've started out good, can't wait for more!