Reviews for Five Stages of Grief
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I did ok up until I started reading this fic then I started to tear up and then I got to the part where Dean is talkin to Sam and just like in the episode I lost my shit and started cry and started to flail like the fangirl I am because my freakin god that was heartwrenching and beautiful especially since I know what comes next
Herme23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Soooo excited to read this, these are some of my favorite episodes!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Well congratulations, you made me cry. Now excuse me as I go throw myself into a woodchipper.
I completely lost it when he realized he'd never be able to tell Sam that he loved him. This episode...god, it just hurts. And this, telling about what we didn't see- okay nope I'm just making myself even sadder. Beautifully written.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Completely gorgeous and heartbreaking. "Acceptance is for assholes anyway." is totally the Winchester way.
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I cried for Dean. I loved your story as usual!

P.S. Fireplace sex sounds like it could make a good schmoopy wincest story.
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
All hell breaks loose never fails to make me cry and neither did this fic. There are no words for how much i love this and i thought the five stages of grief premise, especially the bargaining and acceptance, was terribly clever. Thank you for writing and cant wait for more!

Shadows
TheNextOfKin chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was so well-written! You did a beautiful job conveying the raw emotion of grief - when your heart has been torn out and only a gaping wound is left dripping blood in its place, when your world has imploded and shattered and been set ablaze, and when everything you have ever loved has been stolen from you and your soul has been left destitute.
kjdw chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was so sad for Dean and you perfectly showed us all of his emotions! I like this a lot!
anastasiaandsam chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
very sad, but very beautiful too.
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
*cries* This was sadder than the damn episode! It was so well written and beautiful and sad. Good job
heronedale chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh my god. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I love all of the details. omfg this made me cry wow this is just amazing. Bless your soul omfg wow.
fangirl05 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I have both longed for and dreaded this epilogue for I don't know how long now.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is amazing. I cried through the first half, had to stop reading and get my shit together to finish it. Beautiful. Sad. Gut wrenching. That enough superlatives?
mb64 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
You sure know how to rip my heart out, twist it all up and then shove it back into place, don't you?!

Oh so very angsty and sad- so wonderfully written- so heartbreaking- and then lo and behold so amazingly happy at the end.

Wow- you are awesome!