Reviews for Must Be Sad
xX-SummerGirl-Xx chapter 1 . 5/11
Why do you make me cry... :')
Wander over gravity falls chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
How sad ill be honest I never get sad in these stories but this one did it made me tear up thank good author
kairi's friend chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
So sad...but so good.
ItsMe0327 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That was the best and saddest story I have ever read. Plz make more! You ar an amazing story writer! The last sentence mad me cry and I am a 25 year old man! You are awesome!
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Aww...that was so sad! This story jabbed at my emotions a few times, but mostly here: 'It was all his fault' turned into "I'll miss you's.'

You did a good job writing this! Write more!
Crazy-Brave-Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Let me just say, I both loved and hated how I burst into tears there. I hate feeling sad to begin with, but thought I could endure this supposed "tear jerker." Boy, was I wrong. A wonderful achievement of making 9 out of 10 people cry at this story. Makes me wish I could draw people's emotions out like that, make them experience as vividly as the characters go through.
IWillNeverStopFangirling chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
;( so sad, poor Vanellope and poor Ralph
Good chappie though :D
ExodusClaw chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Now that's just sad...I came here after reading your Hotel Transylvania fictions, to see what else you had and I find this... I could actually see the characters acting this way, and I think that's the worst part for me : I won't say I broke out crying, because, no, I personally don't think it was that sad, but still, it was a touching story, I must say. I can't really say anything to improve this, so I can only say good job and continue the good work.
WhatNames chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Lovely. Other than the fact that I did start crying, everyone was in character. Beautiful writing.
Persadia chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This made me cry. ;)
soulful100 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY
Kit-the-Kitty chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
this is SO good and DEEP and ANGSTY and TRUE
good god i want be able to write like you!
pleasepleaseplease write more WiR fics!
YOURE SO GOOD AT THEM!
Tndsecretoperative chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
the last two lines really got to me. :-( but I'm not sad.:O
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Poor Vanellope. Loneliness is really worse than sadness, because at least you have someone to comfort you when you're sad.
girlpandagreenli chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
your writing never disappoints. Keep up the great work! I love it even though this is very sad. :)