Reviews for Must Be Sad
blue candlelight 13 chapter 1 . 7/11
Okay, this just made me sad. Very sad.
Meanie.
Mew Shadowfang chapter 1 . 6/7
Huh. I'm not sad. Rather, I feel like this was just some kind of.. lesson? An important one. Loneliness is much worse after you've gotten to know someone. If you start out lonely, you adjust to it. If you start out having friends and end up lonely, I think most would break down. Interesting story! Just shows how much Ralph cares for Vanellope. If that wasn't expressed before, during and after the volcano scene, this certainly does. Beautiful!
MiniSquatch chapter 1 . 3/24
...WOW THAT was some painful angst.

well done. now excuse me while i wipe away my tears.
xX-SummerGirl-Xx chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Why do you make me cry... :')
Dreaming-of-a-new-life chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
How sad ill be honest I never get sad in these stories but this one did it made me tear up thank good author
kairi's friend chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
So sad...but so good.
ItsMe0327 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That was the best and saddest story I have ever read. Plz make more! You ar an amazing story writer! The last sentence mad me cry and I am a 25 year old man! You are awesome!
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Aww...that was so sad! This story jabbed at my emotions a few times, but mostly here: 'It was all his fault' turned into "I'll miss you's.'

You did a good job writing this! Write more!
Crazy-Brave-Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Let me just say, I both loved and hated how I burst into tears there. I hate feeling sad to begin with, but thought I could endure this supposed "tear jerker." Boy, was I wrong. A wonderful achievement of making 9 out of 10 people cry at this story. Makes me wish I could draw people's emotions out like that, make them experience as vividly as the characters go through.
IWillNeverStopFangirling chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
;( so sad, poor Vanellope and poor Ralph
Good chappie though :D
ExodusClaw chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Now that's just sad...I came here after reading your Hotel Transylvania fictions, to see what else you had and I find this... I could actually see the characters acting this way, and I think that's the worst part for me : I won't say I broke out crying, because, no, I personally don't think it was that sad, but still, it was a touching story, I must say. I can't really say anything to improve this, so I can only say good job and continue the good work.
WhatNames chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Lovely. Other than the fact that I did start crying, everyone was in character. Beautiful writing.
Persadiala chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This made me cry. ;)
soulful100 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY
Kit-the-Kitty chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
this is SO good and DEEP and ANGSTY and TRUE
good god i want be able to write like you!
pleasepleaseplease write more WiR fics!
YOURE SO GOOD AT THEM!