Reviews for The Adventures of a Certain Breaker
PCheshire chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
...haven't read(or re-read in this case) this story for a while
CassieJay chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Awesome chapter luke, as always
Black maiden chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Yay! Ray is such a source of trouble! But it's becuase shes so powerful, slightly evil and takes your breath away. And damn straight she doesn't need a real name!
InryokuKitsune chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
So far this story is wonderful, the characters have very in depth backrounds and though the characters are a bit over powered the good storyline keeps me interested. The story also follows the anime series very well and has great attention to detail. One thing that helps to make the characters more realistic is the awsome dialog its crazy how fluent the convorsations and connections between characters are.
Black Maiden chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
You didn't!? A love triangle?! Luke, it's like you could read my mind and wrote down my deepest wishes on paper! Love you for being the cause of my fan-girling! Yay!
Airchi chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Good story so far, hoping the world doesn't end tomorrow so that I can continue reading this :D
PCheshire chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Please tell me! does accelerator have a grudge?
is this accelerator's personality the same as the anime?(please say yes)
if it is, does ray know?(I want the all-knowing-bastard type)
marze09 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
will accelerator have more role in this story? why can he teach in a school if only have a high school diploma from us?
PCheshire chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
This is better than previous chapters and it's easier to read
if only you can tell me if everyone saw that scene at the last part or did he activate his ability and no one saw huggy-huggy?
and just noticed before he got the glasses how did he control or stop his ability?(did he sleep if he had to stop it?)
can he actually stop time?(you did say break and also back when battling accelerator)
PCheshire chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
how will he become a student-teacher?
how smart is he?
oh and I love your OCs
THEY ARE NOT OVER POWERED!(ok maybe a bit but I still love them and I know a lot more will do though you could've made the female a level 4 at least)
I still don't get how his ability is called breaker, if you don't mind please explain
and... most of all... Tokiwadai is a girls school... how?
PCheshire chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
please don't let it end at that! oh and it would be better if you try separating it. it's hard to read when it looks like one single paragraph and compressed words
NoCreativity chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Level 5, really? Both of your OCs? That's just freaking overpowered considering that there are only seven Level 5's out of 2.3 million people in the city.
marze09 chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
well this is hard to read... is accelerator going easy on him? everything that struck accelerator breaks unless Luke have a super strong bone...
marze09 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
why would they lose interest if the glasses can only suppress his power? where did get the glasses again?