Reviews for L, I Love- Zzzzzzz
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Are you kidding about FF telling you to use less complex words? Wow. Unbelievable. Despite a few mistakes, this was a very good read. I admit to seeing B in the story, although I know that he was there when L came to Wammy's. I had forgotten. I admit that I am too busy thinking about Light. Looking forward to the next update.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I am loving this story so far, even though it is so sad. You have given a very plausible explanation as to why L likes sweets so much. I feel so sorry for P. I was rather hoping that L would offer to teach P how to read. Wammy's may be a special school for gifted children, but they all seem to be severely traumatized. I love your long chapter. I hope that they will all be like this.
Foxxy 0w0 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I like it alot! You really made my stomach drop in the flashback! Poor poor L, I hope he will find happiness.
Ricato chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I... just want to hug L ;_; and P... well he needs a therapist, because the poor guy is in denial. Anyway hope you update soon 'cuz this seems like a good read.
SoShi Love x3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I just wanna give little L tons of hugs and strawberry shortcake. Poor baby! And that P kid needs some extreme therapy. So far so good. Looks to be an interesting read.