Reviews for Pet's Curse
HELL YYYAAAA!
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 10/24
wow
FearThePuggles chapter 20 . 8/26
with the agreement that Severus and James came to, there is a loophole! MwahahaSince James and Severus are people and two persons means there are people, even if it is only Severus and James, James cannot do anything to Severus as, technically, there are people there to witness it. I am slytherin for a reason.
yukino89 chapter 33 . 7/5
I love it love it
J.F.C chapter 26 . 6/11
Rereading again after many years...I love your story so far the same way I loved your story the first time I read it. Still I must admit that this chapter didn't make sense at all. Harry is a full adult, I don't see why he can't be independently talked upon by Dumbledore without the presense of a Lord. I know is late and we don't have to care about it since it is a minor scene but I think that a more believable solution would be if his current deadly condition makes him more legally dependent and that is ehy he needs another adult present in such mettings. Up to the next one.
Amberflames chapter 26 . 4/26
Why in the world are they all from 2100 instead of 2000? That makes no sense to me, and the timelines don't match up.
mayawene chapter 33 . 4/5
thanks for this story
Ritz-chan chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
loved it, especialmente depois de ver q o autor é tuga ;)
O chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
Yft
Mirage chapter 32 . 10/1/2016
he is sooooooo stupid...i dont understand this teenage Rebellion of harry
Mirage chapter 31 . 10/1/2016
he really is a stupid bastard Tom should chain down with a contract...i mean to want to marry a women again he does not like at all...why...to mae Tom angry...to get her killed or what..and does he not think at all that he will kill Cedric with this on his own as when he marriages this bitch Cedric will not be Born in the future...
Mirage chapter 28 . 10/1/2016
why does he still react so angry...he is not like bevor he did not kill his parents or other People he does like...he is still changing...and he is gentle more or less to Harry...so why does he say he hates he courting and kissing when he is pulled in and feels something...reacts...and that with him liking women...sure as friends...but as Lover they are wrong i so hope he sees this in this one date.
Mirage chapter 25 . 9/30/2016
in h25 Harry Shows what a chil he still is...to marry a women that only loved him because of the Storys her mother always told her and one that is a lookalike like his mother...i mean he could then marry lilly it would be the same...stupid...he does not love her, only as a sister...he would marry her because she loves him...and that would drive them mad and in a divorse in two or three years and she is not strong, has no real magical power no social power nothing to give, no good blood for breeding future heirs... so she is bad for his house he presents...ist good as it is, Tom-voldemort will Show him what is right-what is true love-power- Magic...they are good for each other
Mirage chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
i like it till this ch14...it makes sence that it slowly goes to a Pairing...its stupid for them to jump in bed after Meeting first time, sure in some Situation or Storys it may work ...but nt in this, in this Story its good like it is...it Needs time, some fighting and bantering, some flirting, some treating barbs and barks...ist nice that it goes slow like this...i mean he was his enemy and he Needs to learn hi own words "not anything is black and White or good and bad" and Needs to learn that Voldemort has a more or less good Point,even when he sometimes does stupid things but both can learn and Change, do something good like that with severus and Sirius...and such
Mirage chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
oh my...voldemort will go up a wall with jealousy when seeing rodolphus with his pet hope he hears them out bevor attacking