Reviews for Pet's Curse
Inu Tashiro p chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Love it!
TinaMaki chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
I used to do that with the book when I was little. When I read it I just had to do it again, I just felt nostalgic. But after some time you learn to slouch with it on the head, as Long as your neck is in the right Position your back doesn't need to be straight, actually... But I've never had a stick under my shirt:) this seems a bit harsch.
GreenDrkness chapter 33 . 6/25/2014
I can't wait to read the next story
Keep on the writes
Aroon chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Hi. I just found your story in this unbelievingly large archive of fanfictions. And although I have already read an awful lot of stories I found yours and got suck into it quite fast. Now I really hope you will go on with your really interesting story line. Keep writing! ;)
Nici Barru chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
What a coincidence. June 10th is your Day of Birth? Happy birthday

Great story! I totally love it.
Azadrie chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
So, I'd been wondering for a while now what you thought the word 'admired' meant, and I've finnaly figured it out! You are trying to say 'alarmed,' or possibly 'startled,' but I'm pretty sure that 'alarmed' fits best with what you are trying to say.
Just so you know, 'admired' is the past tense of 'admire' which means to look up to, or to hold in esteem.
:-)
Pitbull22 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Don't make it one sided make it love
Pitbull22 chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
from what i know of the winter solstice it is the darkest day of the year in Greek and Roman Mythology that it is the only date that Hades/Pluto can go to Olympus. Well that makes me sound like a nerd... but i'm not i'm just a bookworm
leylinjan chapter 33 . 5/24/2014
oh - great. didn't see this before! - gonna go and check it out now!
leylinjan chapter 32 . 5/24/2014
oh nonononooo - please tell me that you'll write the sequel soon!

I love this story and this is a really cruel cliffhanger ;)
leylinjan chapter 30 . 5/24/2014
Love your story, love the plot, love your characters, and love the way you describe them. Still, one short remark regarding 'Ginny veneered the ground you walked on'

VENEER
transitive verb
: to overlay or plate (as a common wood) with a thin layer of finer wood for outer finish or decoration; broadly : to face with a material giving a superior surface
: to cover over with a veneer; especially : to conceal (as a defect of character) under a superficial and deceptive attractiveness

What you're looking for is 'worship(p)ed' or 'revered' :)

Still, your story is great - so great, that I just can't put it down. I've been here since mid-day without taking a break ! :)
leylinjan chapter 17 . 5/24/2014