Reviews for Gift Of a Kitten
maria chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
wow!congatulations!amazing story!please write more stories with the twins and the turtles!:)
silverfire chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
hi! i already read the story where the twins & leigh got introduced, AND I ADORED, LOVED, UHHHH... hmmm... what other words mean that i could not describe how awesome it was?... hmm. cant think of any other than this: SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT! & now i read this ones, & loved it too! also... my oc likes raph... could you maybe? perhaps? possibly? PLEASE OH PLEASE! put her in a story somehow? PKEASE! ME BEGGS OF YOU TO PLEASE! if you do,
here is her info:
ok, her name is Allison (or ally) Johnson, fav. color: silver, fav. sport: soccer, fav. food, pizza, ice cream, &, of course, COTTON CANDY! fav. animal: foxes, why, because they are graceful, & sneaky. talents: very flexible and good at gymnastics, can put both feet behind her head, jump from really high up, not the strongest, but strong enough, kinda short for her age (which is sixteen) likes to kick basketballs, (odd, right?) loves jokes, can keep a secret super easy, can keep temper until pushed to far, loves catchphrases, great proofreader, can throw ok, but cant aim, secret talent no one knows about: singing songs & making songs, loves to read, can rollerskate, rollerblade, ride a bike, and a scooter, not a skateboard though, loves dares, can fight ok, sometimes though, gets pale & weak at the knees at the thought of blood& is smart. & now, looks: long blond hair w/ highlights, is tan, green eyes, which change to blue, vice versa, short for her age which you already know, outfit: black t-shirt with silver sparkly flame on it, & blue jeans & black shoes, wears a silver heart locket with diamond in the center, & sometimes will have her hair in a messy bun. Secrets: after meeting him of course, falls in love with Raph, inside the heart locket is a ripped in half paper heart, & the key to her secret journal which has all her songs & a few other secrets in it. & has been hurt, betrayed, & been in emotional pain, but know ones needs to know that, right? well, bye!
silverfire.
EpicThunder101 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
omigosh, I LOVE your stories! i read one of your other ones, i forgot what its called but its where you mention writing this one and the twins meet the guys! GREAT JOB AND KEEP 'EM COMIN'!
I Love Kittens too chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Leo and Koda are a couple now! What happened with the kitten!
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Poor Kitten! I hope she recovers.
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Like any kitten, Sonia is so curious. Exploring her new home is a must for her. She can't wait to go outside to explore more.
gameGIRL14 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Yaaah! Finally! Thank you! :) Leo is so sweet.
gameGIRL14 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
I'm sorry for the lose of your pet it is a sad thing to go through but it will get better.
gameGIRL14 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Aww man the good story's always end faster than the others... love the hugging leo and koda had
Silver Dragon Angel chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Omg I have a friend named Sonia so whatever you say the kitten does...I think of my friend xp
Then again when we get bord, we meow at each other until plp look at us like WTF
gameGIRL14 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Awe cuteness! Please update soon! I like where this is headed and maybe some Leo and koda Mikey and Riley romance?
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I had kittens, too! Cats are actually very intelligent and independent. They are able to take care of themselves. I was a dog person only before. But my kittens changed my life forever. They are, were and always will be very special to me. They were born in my house.

Koda will enjoy Sonia, so much.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awww cute!
gameGIRL14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Aww cute I have a boy Siamese ! They are so cute! Please update soon!
Taismo-89 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012